Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Jumpsuits for Women | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:I HATE YOU DINODIRECT!

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 2186)
  • Lisa
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    I HATE YOU DINODIRECT!
    Posted: 12/21/2010 07:37 EST
    i hate you dinodirect...you have totally ruined my wedding...not only will I not get my shoes or my daughter or mine hair piece for my wedding I don't have the money to replace it...I can't stop crying you viscous nasty bastards I hope my $170 makes you ROT IN HELL
  • Amina
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    I HATE YOU DINODIRECT!
    Posted: 06/27/2012 15:23 EST
    ohhh sooo true i have only received one out of all the items i have ever bout! my maid of honour dress took 6 monthes to get, note the wedding was already done four monthes ago everytime u choose a shipping the change it on you and u still have to pay for special shipping or they dont even bother shipping the item. there are so many complaints about them on google . they suck!! id rather buy from yesstyle or lightinthebox
  • Lisa
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    I HATE YOU DINODIRECT!
    Posted: 12/21/2010 14:19 EST
    has been to sleep, woken up and the first thing on my mind....

I HATE DINODIRECT
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later