Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Multi-Frequency GSM GPS Car Alarm System GSM-118S

SKU:A1486000AC
USD$ 0.00
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 1114)
  • Marc
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Multi-Frequency GSM GPS Car Alarm System GSM-118S
    Posted: 07/28/2011 12:14 EST
    I've purchased 2 systems and both don't work.

The GSM part of it does not work... I've tried 2 SIM's from 2 providers and the system does not connect the phone.

The alarm works but does not call, does not receive calls and can't make calls from the dialer. It's seems like it's not operating at all or does not recognize the frequency.

I've tried Claro dominican republic and Orange dominican republic which are operating on the advertised frequencies.

I've followed the instructions by the letter more than 10 times on both systems.

Please help!
    Marc
  • kenny
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 02/13/2012 13:44 EST
    hello, i also have a gsm car alarm system 118s and both of my remotes stopped working. can some one please help me.
  • Marc
    Posted: 07/31/2011 09:33 EST
    Ok, I've figured out the problem... It's seems that 1800mhz coverage is very limited (mostly tourist areas) and most of the country is 1900mhz.

So my next questions... Is the system switchable to 1900mhz?

If not do you carry the 1900mhz version?
  • Dinodavid
    Administrator
    Posted: 07/30/2011 21:10 EST
    Dear Marc,

Sorry for the inconvenience.Since we cannot figure out the issue you have had with the 2 items,we would like you to send us some videos to show this matter.We will be sure to offer you the best solution as soon as we hear from you.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later