Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:(REVIEW) SMALL SUN ZY-309 LED Flashlight

ZY-309 3W 150 Lumens LED Flashlight (1 x AA Battery)
SKU:A17560000W
USD$ 4.39
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 2272)
  • Henry
    (From New York)
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    (REVIEW) SMALL SUN ZY-309 LED Flashlight
    Posted: 12/11/2010 01:35 EST
    Does anyone already own this product? I would like some feedback to those that already purchased this 150Lumens LED flashlight. I already bought a pair and I'm still waiting for it to come in. The main strong selling points that got me was the lumens, price and requirements of just ONE single AA battery (and yes, in that order).

Is the brightness really or anywhere close to as it's claims of 150 lumens? Additionally, has any successfully used a rechargeable 17650 lithium ion battery on this device without running into any short circuiting issues?
  • Florian
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 07/20/2012 19:56 EST
    Any efforts of screwing out emmitter? Is it glued in? Should I use some force to thes glass?
    Mine was dead on arrival and I want to check the soldering....
  • Johny
    Posted: 09/16/2011 01:49 EST
    It workes better than my 9 led budget flashlight which use 3xAAA batteries, but with bluer light

I tried to screw out the PCB board from inside, and it never come out, and the flashlight stopped working. I prefer modular design so that I can clean the glass inside, this is a big drawback
  • Beatty
    (From Nevada)
    Posted: 12/13/2010 04:36 EST
    I owned this Flashlight, it owns amazingly bright light, but I didn't use a rechargeable 17650 lithium ion battery on this device, so I don't know whether it will be successful.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later