Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Smart AM801 8in Android 2.3 Tablet PC

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:5 / Views: 1637)
  • Wayne
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Smart AM801 8in Android 2.3 Tablet PC
    Posted: 11/19/2011 16:19 EST
    Hi - I am having issues with this tablet. Can anyone help?

- Android Market won't download any apps. It says it's downloading, but hangs at the starting download.
    - It won't recognize my iPhone hotspot. Other devices have no issue. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
  • Chris
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 02/10/2012 20:21 EST
    Hi DinoLily,

Can you email me the firmware for this device AM801 ?

I have searched through the whole internet and could not find anything at all.

Thanks a lot in advance.
  • Hackerz
    Posted: 12/25/2011 15:02 EST
    Hello...

I've bought this marvellous tablet a few weeks ago... Sadly I've lost the manual that came with the package... So just want to ask anybody that can provide me the manual hardcopy or softcopy... Thank you very much...
  • Shuntaro
    Posted: 12/06/2011 03:18 EST
    This problem still has not been resolved yet. I just received the replacement today but the same problem (unable to get an access to Youtube, unable to download application from the Android Market and slow internet access) still remains whereas I do not have any problem with other Android devices at all. I am not sure how people who posted a good feedback managed to make Wifi connection to work but until the problem is resolved, this tablet is almost useless.
  • Shuntaro
    Posted: 11/23/2011 00:58 EST
    I have the exact same problem. This is not only an issue with the Android Market but every Wifi connection including typical web browsing where connection speed is very slow. Since I do not have any problem with other devices (including PCs and Android phones), I would presume there is something wrong with this tablet. Please help us figure out this connection issue before I make up my mind to return this product (I am writing this after using the tablet for few hours)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 11/21/2011 02:02 EST
    Dear Wayne,

About how do download the Android apps,hope you could handle it according to the mannual or go to the specification part to figure it out.If it still does not work at all,we suggest you going to "my account" to apply for a RMA case,then we will give you a best solution.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later