Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Spec Sheet For LED Light

GU10 4W 3000-3500K 4-LED Warm White Spot Light Bulb (AC...
SKU:A2414000CV
USD$ 4.99
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 279)
  • Darryn
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Spec Sheet For LED Light
    Posted: 10/27/2011 10:07 EST
    Hi.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section...this is my first post!

I am looking for the spec sheet for this bulb. I have seen the short list they give in "Overview", but it is not complete.
    I would like to know what the maximum life hours for the bulb are? Maybe Dino could email me the manufacturers spec sheet if they are not sure?
    Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks.
  • David
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Spec Sheet For LED Light
    Posted: 12/25/2011 23:49 EST
    [url=http://www.topledsupplier.com/]LED light manufacturers[/url] now sell LED dimmer controls (using pulse width modulation circuitry). These dimmers must be matched to the type of LEDs they are controlling, from a single LED to an LED "rope" containing hundreds of LEDs.

• Darryn
    Spec Sheet For LED Light
    Posted: 10/28/2011 01:11 EST
    Hi DinoLily.

Thanks for replying! As I said in my post, there is SOME information, but not enough.

Can you please tell me how long these bulbs will last for? 5000 hours 10,000 hours, 100,000 hours, etc etc?

Could you not email me the manufactures spec sheet for this LED light? Or at least give me a link to download the spec sheet?

Thanks.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Spec Sheet For LED Light
    Posted: 10/27/2011 22:40 EST

Quote Content

Hi. Sorry if this is in the wrong section...this is my first post! I am looking for the spec sheet for this bulb. I have seen the short list they give in "Overview", but it is not complete. I would like to know what the maximum life hours for the bulb are? Maybe Dino could email me the manufacturers spec sheet if they are not sure? Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Dear Darryn,

All the information about this product are showed on our website.We hope you could take care of the specification part ,which will give you better guide.If the existed information can not help you,you want to know more about this product,please feel free to tell us your questions about this product.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later