Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:missing orders

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:4 / Views: 267)
  • Ryan
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    missing orders
    Posted: 12/03/2011 20:06 EST
    We placed an order for 2 remote helicopters on Nov.9th through Groupon. The money was taken off our visa and we have been waiting for just over 3 weeks for our items and have yet to receive them. I have our order numbers, but can't seem to track them. Could you please e-mail and let me know what is going on....suretop@storm.ca. Or leave a phone number to contact someone from dino as we can't find one on the website. The sooner the better, Christmas is coming. Thanks.
  • Ryan
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    missing orders
    Posted: 12/21/2011 21:14 EST
    We received the tracking numbers and punched them in and it indicates that the orders were shipped on the 6th of December. We are still waiting and there is 2 days until Christmas. We are not satisfied with Groupon or the level of customer service receivde from both Groupon and Dino direct. Poor communication and inability to talk to someone live at DINo..
    Can someone tell us where our shipment is taht we have long paid for back in November. Simple question, simple answer requested.
  • Ryan
    missing orders
    Posted: 12/21/2011 10:36 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Dear Ryan,
    DECEMBER 6TH BOTH SHIPMENTS WERE SENT AND WE HAVE YET TO RECEIVE PLEASE ADVISE. 2 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS????
    We deeply understnad your concern.Once we shipped out your product,we will email you the tracking number if you have paid for the 2 dollar insurance fee or choose UPS,DHL.Then you could use the tracking number to track your package,would you please check your email inbox to have a check?Or please contact us by live chat to get the latest information about your package.We hope this helps.

Regards
    [/Q]
  • Ryan
    missing orders
    Posted: 12/21/2011 10:35 EST

Quote Content

Dear Ryan,

We deeply understnad your concern.Once we shipped out your product,we will email you the tracking number if you have paid for the 2 dollar insurance fee or choose UPS,DHL.Then you could use the tracking number to track your package,would you please check your email inbox to have a check?Or please contact us by live chat to get the latest information about your package.We hope this helps.

Regards
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    missing orders
    Posted: 12/05/2011 02:21 EST
    Dear Ryan,

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later