Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:please, reply

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:5 / Views: 254)
  • Sergey
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    please, reply
    Posted: 12/23/2011 07:04 EST
    Hello, when do you plan to send second bought item? Please send it ASAP s it very important to me to get it soon! Thanks for your quick reply
    order id:73S5880Y-DD
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    please, reply
    Posted: 12/25/2011 23:24 EST
    Dear Sergey,

Sorry to keep you waiting for so long.Your products have been shipped out separately on December 20th and 25th.They are on the way to you,hope you could receive them soon.Have a nice day.

Regards
  • Sergey
    please, reply
    Posted: 12/25/2011 12:29 EST
    Hello, I received a letter in which I have two things that I bought in your store, you will send only one. Why split an order? When will be sent to the second part of my order? Please send the second part of the order as quickly as possible something very important to me!
  • Sergey
    please, reply
    Posted: 12/25/2011 12:28 EST
    I received a letter with a picture of my order. But there is only part of the premise but I paid for both. Please send the second part of the order as quickly as possible something very important to me!
  • Sergey
    please, reply
    Posted: 12/25/2011 12:00 EST
    ????????????
  • Sergey
    please, reply
    Posted: 12/24/2011 08:51 EST

Quote Content

Hello, when do you plan to send second bought item? Please send it ASAP s it very important to me to get it soon! Thanks for your quick reply
    order id:73S5880Y-DD
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later