Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:video camera not working

DV-558 2.4" TFT LCD 12MP 720P HD 8X Digital Zoom Digita...
SKU:A0206000CP
USD$ 72.99
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:4 / Views: 507)
  • Hari
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    video camera not working
    Posted: 12/22/2010 23:52 EST
    I just received my Vivikai DV-558 2.4" LCD 12.0MP 8X Digital Zoom HD Digital Video Camera.
    I've had it charging for the last 3 days and the LED light is still flashing - how long does it take to charge the battery?
    I've tried to switch the camera on, but no response.
    I've switched the camera on while while plugged in via the laptop - the screen swtiches on, but the mode/menu buttons don't work.
    also, the power cord is the wrong type for use in australia.
    I'd appreciate a prompt response please.
    Hari
  • Tyrone
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    video camera not working
    Posted: 01/13/2012 21:23 EST
    This model is NOT! Hd 720p, its more like 320! my cell ph at 5mp and HD 720p is is amazing.... don not buy!!!
  • Hari
    video camera not working
    Posted: 01/08/2011 21:50 EST
    I have attempted to charge the camera & battery with:
    * a new adapter
    * my laptop
    * an australian adapter
    Unfortunately, there is still an issue with the battery charging at all and am not able to power up the camera.
    I wish to return this item and receive a refund please.
  • Hari
    video camera not working
    Posted: 12/26/2010 01:20 EST
    I don't understand why you don't include the correct adapter for each country, given that you sell electronic items around the world!
    If I knew the video camera's adapter did not fit here in Australia, I would not have bought this in the first place.
    Perhaps you should advise customers before they buy electronic items.
  • DinoMaggie
    administrator
    video camera not working
    Posted: 12/24/2010 04:01 EST

Quote Content

I just received my Vivikai DV-558 2.4" LCD 12.0MP 8X Digital Zoom HD Digital Video Camera. I've had it charging for the last 3 days and the LED light is still flashing - how long does it take to charge the battery? I've tried to switch the camera on, but no response. I've switched the camera on while while plugged in via the laptop - the screen swtiches on, but the mode/menu buttons don't work. also, the power cord is the wrong type for use in australia. I'd appreciate a prompt response please. Hari

Hi Hari,

This problem is caused by lacking of power. Would you please buy a correct adapter and charge this item again? If it till can not work, please let us know as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later