Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Android 2.2 MID 8" TFT Tablet PC will not turn on

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:12 / Views: 6224)
  • Ouida
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Android 2.2 MID 8" TFT Tablet PC will not turn on
    Posted: 03/02/2011 00:10 EST
    How do you make this Android 2.2 MID 8" tablet PC work? I turn switch to on position and nothing happens?
  • Kathy
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 03/27/2012 16:15 EST
    Where can I get a new battery for this Tablet?
  • tim
    Posted: 01/01/2012 11:52 EST
    My wife got this from me for my birthday and it ran yesterday I left it to charge on the computer by the usb cord and it is deader than a doornail today, my wife feels really bad and we are trying to return it.
  • Nurul
    Posted: 12/27/2011 09:01 EST

Quote Content

[Q]How do you make this Android 2.2 MID 8" tablet PC work? I turn switch to on position and nothing happens?

You have to charge it with the wall adapter. Then it will turn on.[/Q]

How about adapter charging?
  • Nurul
    Posted: 12/27/2011 09:00 EST

Quote Content

Ensure that when you push the on button to hold it down for a few seconds. I hold mine down until I see the welcome screen turn on.

Mine is still blank screen. Help
  • Debra
    Posted: 12/25/2011 20:38 EST
    [Q]How do you make this Android 2.2 MID 8" tablet PC work? hold the power button it looks like its starting but you caann hear it click off.
  • Jerome
    Posted: 03/08/2011 15:08 EST
    Ensure that when you push the on button to hold it down for a few seconds. I hold mine down until I see the welcome screen turn on.
  • Baylee
    Posted: 03/03/2011 12:45 EST
    My is doing the same thing. If you find something please post because I would like to know. Also does anyone know if you can charge it from the computer?
  • Kelli
    Posted: 03/03/2011 12:18 EST
    Got mine too. Screen completely broken and wont turn on but the box it was shipped in was in perfect condition. What do you think that means?
  • Real
    Posted: 03/02/2011 23:48 EST

Quote Content

How do you make this Android 2.2 MID 8" tablet PC work? I turn switch to on position and nothing happens?

You have to charge it with the wall adapter. Then it will turn on.
  • Ana
    Posted: 03/02/2011 17:01 EST

Quote Content

DAMN, I should read these posts before order this Tablet. I just got mine yesterday. After original battary run off, cannot charge and cannot turn on now. Find your solution yet??

Try reset it.... I'm not sure were the reset button is located on this devise but most of the time it works. If you find the reset button please post it. Thanks
  • LeAnn
    Posted: 03/02/2011 11:43 EST
    DAMN, I should read these posts before order this Tablet. I just got mine yesterday. After original battary run off, cannot charge and cannot turn on now. Find your solution yet??
  • Cindy
    Posted: 03/02/2011 10:20 EST

Quote Content

It's JUNK that's why it doesn't work. I ordered one also and it would not work. Go to Paypal and file a claim-that's the only way to beat this company. Ask for a FULL refund. If you paid by credit card, contact the company for a refund. DinoDirect will not respond to you, trust me, I know.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later