Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Do you like our 3rd Anniversary Sale?

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:8 / Views: 2740)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Do you like our 3rd Anniversary Sale?
    Posted: 07/05/2012 21:07 EST

DinoDirect invites all of you gather around & join our 3rd Anniversary. The grand celebration starts on July 3rd and lasts through the entire month with SITEWIDE UP TO 70% OFF ON SALE —— 5000+ hot products with truely reduced Anniversary Prices (with Anniversary Sale lable) are ready to be added to cart!

Please enter this link to begin your purchase journey:
    http://www.dinodirect.com/hot-topics-3rd-anniversary-sale.html?AdAnalytics=513|0|1578|2|0&Code=MJI3MZG5MZE5NDC0NDU3 (If you place the order through this link and the order amount is above $50, please post your order number here. We would like to offer you a giftcard valued $3 as reward)

Do you like our 3rd Anniversary Sale? What’s your opinion about it? Or what do you want to say to celebrate DinoDirect 3rd Anniversary? Please feel free to tell us your views here. Thanks in advance.
  • sian
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 08/01/2012 04:42 EST

Quote Content

DinoDirect invites all of you gather around & join our 3rd Anniversary. The grand celebration starts on July 3rd and lasts through the entire month with SITEWIDE UP TO 70% OFF ON SALE —— 5000+ hot products with truely reduced Anniversary Prices (with Anniversary Sale lable) are ready to be added to cart!

Please enter this link to begin your purchase journey:
    http://www.dinodirect.com/hot-topics-3rd-anniversary-sale.html?AdAnalytics=513|0|1578|2|0&Code=MJI3MZG5MZE5NDC0NDU3 (If you place the order through this link and the order amount is above $50, please post your order number here. We would like to offer you a giftcard valued $3 as reward)

Do you like our 3rd Anniversary Sale? What’s your opinion about it? Or what do you want to say to celebrate DinoDirect 3rd Anniversary? Please feel free to tell us your views here. Thanks in advance.

Sure, I like it.
  • sian
    Posted: 07/27/2012 04:40 EST

Quote Content

last year was !WONDERFUL!... this year its not THAT good.

I agree with you.
  • Richard
    Posted: 07/24/2012 21:40 EST

Quote Content

I like the 3rd Anniversary Sale. Huge discount!
  • Mario
    Posted: 07/18/2012 11:32 EST
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 07/08/2012 21:06 EST

Quote Content

for the gift card of $3 do we have to purchase specific items, ie that are on sale, or can we purchase anything (via the link) as long as it is above $50 value (excluding shipping I would assume?)?

Dear Brian,

Thanks for your post.

If you would like to win the $3 giftcard, please click our link first, then choose products, add to cart , pay for the order and post your order number here. We will check if you purchase products via our specail link or not. If yes, we will email you $3 giftcard in 1-2 business days. You can purchase everything via our link: http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?Code=MJI3MZG5MZE5NDC0NDU3. Hope now you can see the clear sky after my clearing up.

Wish you have a wonderful day.

Regards
  • Brian
    VIP
    Posted: 07/07/2012 00:44 EST

Quote Content

for the gift card of $3 do we have to purchase specific items, ie that are on sale, or can we purchase anything (via the link) as long as it is above $50 value (excluding shipping I would assume?)?

In addition to posing the order number here? Sorry forgot to add that...
  • Brian
    VIP
    Posted: 07/07/2012 00:43 EST
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later