Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Jumpsuits for Women | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Dude Gift Cards

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:2 / Views: 585)
  • Macarena
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dude Gift Cards
    Posted: 03/28/2013 20:53 EST
    Puedo pagar una orden con 2 o más gift card?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dude Gift Cards
    Posted: 03/29/2013 04:28 EST
    Hello Guys,
    Nice to see you here. Actually,only one giftcard is available to pay for one order.
    Here is the details of the usage of giftcard :
    hen you want to use your giftcard to order items from our website, please click the "Pay by Giftcard". Then you can enter your card number and password during check out into the blank for the payment and press the button "apply". In this way, the price of your item would be automatically deducted and your payment would be gone through.
    The usage of gift card is quite simple. Please follow the following steps:
    1. Place the items to your Cart and click on the Add To Cart
    2. Choose “Secure Checkout” instead of “PayPal checkout”( Be sure you have logged into your DinoDirect Account or please create a new account)
    3. Your billing and shipping information will be asked at this step.
    4. Review your order and choose your preferred shipping method, then proceed to the next step.
    5. Choose “Gift Card Checkout” and input your gift card number and password.
    6. When you click "Apply", the Gift Card amount will credit to your account and will apply toward your purchase.
    7. If the gift card value is less than the total price of your order, please choose one of the other payment methods to complete the payment.
    Have a nice day.
  • martha
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dude Gift Cards
    Posted: 03/29/2013 00:09 EST

Quote Content

Puedo pagar una orden con 2 o más gift card?

Hola Macarena!
    Hasta donde yo tengo entendido sólo se puede usar una giftcard por orden ya que no son acumulativas.

Para hacer efectiva la giftcard es, en el momento de elegir la forma de pago con giftcard, introduciendo el codigo y el password. Si la giftcard que tienes no cubre el monto total de tu compra, te descuenta lo de la giftcard y te solicita que elijas la forma en la cual quieres cubrir el monto restante.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later