Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Gift packaging promotion is not a good service

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:2 / Views: 1143)
  • Precious
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Gift packaging promotion is not a good service
    Posted: 07/21/2012 03:10 EST
    I have avail this service for my mother;s bday gift and it has been a week since it was shipped. I track the order and did not see any picture. I reported it to DinoOtta and said to check 24 hours but nothing happened. I waited more days and now still nothing and since the related department is not working they cannot follow up. So ridiculous. It should be that as soon as the package was shipped the picture should be uploaded. Now i feel like Dino is fooling me of paying the service then i dont get the service. So ridiculous system. If you cannot keep up with the service you offer what is the sense of offering it and make your customer unhappy. To much waiting!!! i would like a refund of the service that i dont get.

• Precious
    VIP
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 07/25/2012 15:26 EST
    Where is the picture? been said that it will be sent to my email since Monday but till now nothing. i dont think this service is true at all.

Quote Content

[Q]I have avail this service for my mother;s bday gift and it has been a week since it was shipped. I track the order and did not see any picture. I reported it to DinoOtta and said to check 24 hours but nothing happened. I waited more days and now still nothing and since the related department is not working they cannot follow up. So ridiculous. It should be that as soon as the package was shipped the picture should be uploaded. Now i feel like Dino is fooling me of paying the service then i dont get the service. So ridiculous system. If you cannot keep up with the service you offer what is the sense of offering it and make your customer unhappy. To much waiting!!! i would like a refund of the service that i dont get.

Dear Precious,

Thanks for your post.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience it caused. We have contact our related department to check this matter. We will contact you to give you a reply once we got the details. Please kindly wait more time for that. We know we have disadvantage and flaw and we are sparing no effort to improve and correct. Your patience would be highly appreciated.

Wish you have a wonderful day.

Regards[/Q]
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 07/22/2012 21:41 EST

Quote Content

I have avail this service for my mother;s bday gift and it has been a week since it was shipped. I track the order and did not see any picture. I reported it to DinoOtta and said to check 24 hours but nothing happened. I waited more days and now still nothing and since the related department is not working they cannot follow up. So ridiculous. It should be that as soon as the package was shipped the picture should be uploaded. Now i feel like Dino is fooling me of paying the service then i dont get the service. So ridiculous system. If you cannot keep up with the service you offer what is the sense of offering it and make your customer unhappy. To much waiting!!! i would like a refund of the service that i dont get.

Dear Precious,

Thanks for your post.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience it caused. We have contact our related department to check this matter. We will contact you to give you a reply once we got the details. Please kindly wait more time for that. We know we have disadvantage and flaw and we are sparing no effort to improve and correct. Your patience would be highly appreciated.

Wish you have a wonderful day.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2015. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later