Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Is this a scam email.

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:4 / Views: 950)
  • Mark
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Is this a scam email.
    Posted: 10/15/2012 21:26 EST
    I received the following email last week supposedly from DinoDirect. Is this email genuine or a phishing scam?

"Dear Valued Customer,
    It’s my pleasure to send this Email!
    This is Linda, Australian Marketing Manager of DinoDirect. I am writing to inform you of one of making money program at our website. Why we choose you to cooperate? Please don’t feel surprised. There are three reasons:
    1. You have been in our VIP Australian customer list, which has helped us to build trust each other.
    2. We checked that the order amounts you purchased are increasing. That is to say, you should be satisfied with and familiar with our products and price. A sales agent must know what he sells.
    3. We guess you can often use internet which this part-time job needs.
    Finally, you will be served by our exclusive Australian marketing clerk when you encounter problems. We will update new arrivals or best sellers each week for you and help you to make marketing plan. It will be easy for you to earn more than US$2000 per month with the program.
    If you are interested in this program, and want to make some money with little investment/ Please join us. We are looking forward to your reply.
    More details,please feel free to contact us via the following ways to guide you how on earth to do for making money.
    1. MSN: ---------@hotmail.com
    2. Email: --------@dinodirect.com
    Yours Sincerely,
    DinoDirect Linda
    Australian Marketing Manager
    Some cases you want to know: An online shop in Australia (The client don’t want to let others know his name) has been in cooperation with us for only 6 months, and the sales has doubled.
    Trust yourself, you can do better than him, just lack of a chance. Now here is the chance. Move on!"
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Is this a scam email.
    Posted: 10/16/2012 02:32 EST
    We confirm it is authentic.
    Considering you are one of our valuable customer, Australian Marketing Manager Linda emailed you about their money-making program, hoping you may join them.
    So, if you are interet, you may contact Linda via the above mentioned ways. You'll get more information from her.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later