Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:haven't received my order yet

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:10 / Views: 940)
  • Norizyan
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    haven't received my order yet
    Posted: 02/24/2011 09:57 EST
    hi,
    i haven't received my order yet. just wondering how long does it takes to deliver to UK? i've been waiting for my order to arrive since i bought it last month on the 27/01/2011. for your information, the order status shows that the item has been shipped but still i haven't received the item yet..

• selina
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 05/25/2011 07:40 EST

Quote Content

[Q]hi, i haven't received my order yet. just wondering how long does it takes to deliver to UK? i've been waiting for my order to arrive since i bought it last month on the 27/01/2011. for your information, the order status shows that the item has been shipped but still i haven't received the item yet..
    [/Q]
  • selina
    Posted: 05/25/2011 07:39 EST

Quote Content

hi, i haven't received my order yet. just wondering how long does it takes to deliver to UK? i've been waiting for my order to arrive since i bought it last month on the 27/01/2011. for your information, the order status shows that the item has been shipped but still i haven't received the item yet..
  • Michelle
    Posted: 05/24/2011 07:51 EST
    It seems that they tell us to visit the forum to write down our anger just to shut us up. I WANT MY ORDER--NOW!!
  • Ponmoly
    Posted: 05/23/2011 11:15 EST
    Rightt...i accidently cancelled my order but i sorted everything out and i ordered it like 3 weeks ago? and still havent got it ... i need it soon because it is for my daughters prom! what is happening?
  • michelle
    Posted: 05/23/2011 09:33 EST
    hi i ordered a dress for a weeding on the 29th april and i still havent had any reponse of it being shipped out to me and i have only 3 weeks left till the wedding please could your let me know what is happening many thanks
  • Russi
    Posted: 05/22/2011 18:57 EST
    This is concerning! I feel your frustration David! I paid for the items on 6 May and I received an email stating that my order was shipped on 18 May!? I wonder what happened to the 12 days in between. Until now 23 May, I have not received the item.
  • David
    Posted: 05/22/2011 14:32 EST

Quote Content

I am really mad. I bought i dress here and still haven't gotten any type of information. Does anyone know how long does it takes. Do the item wilol ever arrive ? -.-
    I waited about 2 weeks before they sent oit my order after it was paid for now I sit and wait
  • Blanca
    Posted: 05/21/2011 14:11 EST
    I am really mad. I bought i dress here and still haven't gotten any type of information. Does anyone know how long does it takes. Do the item wilol ever arrive ? -.-
  • Norizyan
    Posted: 02/28/2011 07:09 EST
    hi,
    no i haven't received my order yet and still am waiting for their feedback
  • Mandy
    Posted: 02/27/2011 06:45 EST
    Hi, have you recieved your order yet, I'm also waiting for my order?
    Mandy
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later