Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Don't buy here, they don't honor any warranty

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:12 / Views: 1480)
  • Juan
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Don't buy here, they don't honor any warranty
    Posted: 02/17/2012 09:17 EST
    I purchased 2 items that came to small (size there are smaller that USA), I paid the insurance shipping and now they just don't want to honor the agreement, this is unaceptable, the communication with DinoDirect is poor, they delay everything and the customer service is not here to help you. Don't buy here, use your money in other side and you will be glad you did.
  • Sam
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 04/27/2012 18:05 EST
    or it just came soooo late.
  • Sam
    Posted: 04/27/2012 18:04 EST
    sometimes my items don't arrive
  • michelle
    VIP
    Posted: 04/01/2012 17:26 EST

Quote Content

I purchased 2 items that came to small (size there are smaller that USA), I paid the insurance shipping and now they just don't want to honor the agreement, this is unaceptable, the communication with DinoDirect is poor, they delay everything and the
    customer service is not here to help you. Don't buy here, use your money in other side and you will be glad you did.

iv brought things from dino befor the first item i brought had dints in it after that i didnt get some items and i just brought to items that are broken and they are pissing me around about it iv had problems with them from the word go! bad bad bad i do not think any one should use this site to buy things
  • Francisco
    Posted: 04/01/2012 12:46 EST
    Take note that we have passed the "era" of Christmas + Chinese New Year.

I lost 4 packages from another site. Those packages were sent the 2 last weeks from December last year.

You are not alone, guys
  • Harish
    Posted: 03/09/2012 08:10 EST
    Do not ever buy at Dinodirect. They are scammers. I purchased 15" "Red Car Laptop Decal Skin Sticker Cover BDL02-0118", but never received the merchandise. Tried to contact them through e-mail but no answer was received.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING AT DINODIRECT!!!

My ordern no was 50895335-DD on 06/20/2011
  • Marijana
    Posted: 03/07/2012 15:22 EST
    i just entered to see is sinisa from serbia?
  • Sinisa
    VIP
    Posted: 03/07/2012 09:09 EST

Quote Content

[Q]I purchased 2 items that came to small (size there are smaller that USA), I paid the insurance shipping and now they just don't want to honor the agreement, this is unaceptable, the communication with DinoDirect is poor, they delay everything and the customer service is not here to help you. Don't buy here, use your money in other side and you will be glad you did.
    [/Q]

I have purchased more then 50 items by now, and I am more than satisfied with Dino!!
    Best regards to customer service (hello Otta)!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 02/20/2012 01:22 EST
    Dear Juan,

On behalf of DinoDirect.com, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us.Your feedbacks and comments would be highly appreciated for improving our products and service.We know we have disadvantage and flaw and we are sparing no effort to improve and correct.As for the order issue,our CS department is more professional to anwser your questions.In order to provide you with better service,please contact our customer service rep via the email, or online live chat for direct answers:http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/currency-CAD.htmlYour cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Regards
  • Juan
    Posted: 02/18/2012 12:21 EST
    Time keeps going on and as usual, absolutly no answer from them, that is their way to treat custoimers, just don't listen and don't care. But you know what, people reads and will know the kind of business you are.
  • Juan
    Posted: 02/17/2012 23:48 EST
    Yes, I used PayPal and I already was offered a full refund shipping the items back (AT MY COST) and is here the part that Dino is not honoring, I paid the insurance shipping with the promise that if I return the items, they will pay for shipping and now they are not answering, are just letting the time goes by. This was a contract and they should honor the terms. As I said, don't buy here, use your money in other place.
  • ThanhDuy
    Posted: 02/17/2012 16:43 EST

Quote Content

If you are silly enough to buy electronic goods from Dino can I suggest you use Paypal as that way you will have some small chance of getting your money back when your item arrives faulty as it may well do. Maybe when everyone starts claiming from Paypal things on Dino may change to what they used to be quality products and quality service at a reasonable price, unlike now where you will get unusable junk....

They took half a month to prepare my order and then we had some conflicts about refunding me money. The conflict was solved then i decided to film a dispute and escalate it to a claim. I spent a whole last month (January) to deal with PayPal and finally Paypal gave me back a full refund 'cause Dino couldn't prove that they shipped my order. Over all, Dinodirect is not a good place to buy stuffs from.
  • Juan
    Posted: 02/17/2012 09:20 EST

Quote Content

I purchased 2 items that came to small (size there are smaller that USA), I paid the insurance shipping and now they just don't want to honor the agreement, this is unaceptable, the communication with DinoDirect is poor, they delay everything and the customer service is not here to help you. Don't buy here, use your money in other side and you will be glad you did.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later