Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Reshipment of Missing items

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:5 / Views: 775)
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Reshipment of Missing items
    Posted: 12/27/2012 00:04 EST
    Reshipment, it was your offer,I wonder how can you change it??.It is disgusting!! The fact is you have raised the price of most of the items, so just you want to avoid your commitment.Do not think that you are only the clever person ,and we are fools. Any way refund the amount of US$ 52 to my Paypal and oblige me. You are not woth doing honest business.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/31/2012 02:34 EST
    We have already transferred those two orders to our refund department, they will refund you asap. Please check your card later for the refund.
    Take care!
  • SANJIB
    Posted: 12/29/2012 03:43 EST

Quote Content

[Q][Q]We can check it for you, but would you please first offer us your order number?
    order 92288846-DD and 3855M488-DD[/Q]
    Still waiting for refund

We are so sorry about the package you still did not get. But our Dinodirect is responsible, so we will refund you those two orders asap. Please check your bank account later for the refund. Meanwhile, once we refund you, we will email you the refund confirmation.
    By the way, we need to make it clear that all products' price is based on the suppliers' price. Your understanding would be highly appreciate!
    [/Q]
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/27/2012 02:52 EST

Quote Content

[Q]We can check it for you, but would you please first offer us your order number?
    order 92288846-DD and 3855M488-DD[/Q]

We are so sorry about the package you still did not get. But our Dinodirect is responsible, so we will refund you those two orders asap. Please check your bank account later for the refund. Meanwhile, once we refund you, we will email you the refund confirmation.
    By the way, we need to make it clear that all products' price is based on the suppliers' price. Your understanding would be highly appreciate!
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    Posted: 12/27/2012 01:47 EST

Quote Content

We can check it for you, but would you please first offer us your order number?
    order 92288846-DD and 3855M488-DD
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/27/2012 00:42 EST
    We can check it for you, but would you please first offer us your order number?
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later