Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Where is my order

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:12 / Views: 1323)
  • Karen
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Where is my order
    Posted: 02/09/2012 07:14 EST
    Where are my dresses I ordered and paid on 04/01/2012. I have been told they are going to be sent on ? and it never happens. Customer Service team is a joke you can log on everyday and get a different answer. I have called the China office on 0011 86755 334 8685 from Australia no one can really speak English and the manager is never in. They are always going to return your call or email it doesn't happen. I have been waiting 38 days.
  • Cheson
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Where is my order
    Posted: 08/21/2012 08:26 EST

Quote Content

they have taken your money Dino has turned into a scam, but if you get them they will be inferior quality...good luck

They don't SCAM....but they do take their time in ordering/procuring/shipping the items. They are just middle-men...and as such, they have to rely on their suppliers for EVERYTHING!!!

So...their stuff is definitely CHEAP, as you should already realize...as the pricing is almost always rock bottom.

Also, with free shipping, how else would they make any money off your orders???

I've ordered tons of stuff with them....but I don't expect it in 2 days time - that's for sure.

Ches
  • julie
    Where is my order
    Posted: 08/21/2012 06:11 EST
    i have rung several available phon numbers in china and the usa it seems dinos phones may b disconnected is this the fall of the great chinese dinosaur. i think we all should have thought twice about purchasing from a business named after an extinct animal. this business should be extinct like its namesake. has anyone gone on facebook or something similar to warn other people about this site?
  • julie
    Where is my order
    Posted: 08/21/2012 02:54 EST
    most of their stock seems to be unavailable. they take your money and do not let u know for days that the item is out of stock. whoa be tide anyone who choses another item to replace the other item. they charge u more then none of your order arrives. they are unavailable thru live chat that always disconnects after they start talking. they do not check your inbox for problems. they cut u off on the phone if u ring. order numbers are invalid and do not exsist except on my account. i have taken copies of everything and are sending them onto other persons because this is fraud.
  • Karen
    Where is my order
    Posted: 02/14/2012 05:03 EST
    Guess what Its the 14/02/2012 and my dresses havent been shipped 51 days now. I am contacting Hong Kong Police now this is a case of Fraud. I am going to check if they can be sued for breach of contract.
  • Rose
    Where is my order
    Posted: 02/13/2012 21:09 EST
    I made an order before Christmas, and it arrived on the 4th Jan 2012, as a partial shipment. It is now the 14 of Feb,and I have still not recieved the rest of the order. In spite of numerous enquiries, I cannot get a satisfactory answer, and cannot track it using the EMS tracking! I opened a case, but cannot continue with it, because there is no where to write, so have had to close the case, and then try to re open it. Still no satisfaction. Most unsatisfactory!

I have since made another order, when I was still trusting that the rest of my order would come, for some maternity dresses. I received a notice that they were currently out of stock. Since then I have been told a partial shipment has been made, but cannot track it, using EMS shipping! At this rate, the babies will be born before we get the dresses! We need them NOW! Also their sizing is very hard to understand!!!!
    Clothing should not be advertised IF IT IS NOT IN STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If this order is messed up, I will be an EX customer!!!
  • Karen
    Where is my order
    Posted: 02/13/2012 15:04 EST
    It is Tuesday 14/02/2012 lets hope my order with 2 correct dresses leaves china today! If not there will be some international phone calls made to the fraud squad.
  • Karen
    Where is my order
    Posted: 02/12/2012 04:32 EST
    Do I have to contact Paypal and the china police is this FRAUD???
  • Karen
    Where is my order
    Posted: 02/12/2012 04:03 EST
    I was told that one of my dresses would be sent out on the 8/02/2012 never happened. How much longer do I have to wait? I was told the remake would be sent on Tuesday 14/02/20112. If I dont hear that it has I will be contacting the China Police because I am sure this is fraud
  • Karen
    Where is my order
    Posted: 02/10/2012 07:07 EST
    How much longer do I need to wait it is now 39 days. I am keeping copies of all of my conversations.I will be handing them on to ACC in Australia and the same in other countries around the world. People might see you for who you really are!! Not worth the time of day!!
  • Trinity
    Where is my order
    Posted: 02/10/2012 03:02 EST
    Get used to it. Expect your orders to be late. I gave up complaining myself..

Where is my order
    Posted: 02/10/2012 01:27 EST
    Dear Karen,

So sorry to keep you waiting for so long.Our related department have arranged a new order foryou,they will ship out your order as soon as they can.Once shipped out,we will email you to confirm that,your patience would be highly appreciated.

Regards
  • Graeme
    Where is my order
    Posted: 02/09/2012 15:19 EST
    they have taken your money Dino has turned into a scam, but if you get them they will be inferior quality...good luck
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later