Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:donot buy

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:5 / Views: 2144)
  • HASSAN
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    donot buy
    Posted: 05/15/2012 10:38 EST
    purchased 2 items that came to small (size there are smaller that USA), I paid the insurance shipping and now they just don't want to honor the agreement, this is unaceptable, the communication with DinoDirect is poor, they delay everything and the customer service is not here to help you. Don't buy here, use your money in other side and you will be glad you did.
  • julie
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    donot buy
    Posted: 08/21/2012 00:57 EST
    i agree with this writer dinodirect has my money and will noit deliver the goods my first item was out of stock so chose another they wanted more money which i paid still no items order number does not exsist but it does on my account.they do not read the inbox i have even rung them from nz but they hung up.i want my items order confirmed and posted n the next few days or i am proceeding with fraud charges from this end.i will stick with ebay in future i thought your site could provide me with good service i was wrong
  • vinca
    donot buy
    Posted: 07/18/2012 19:21 EST
    Wow, What a bad experience! Actually I just want to place few orders, then I am hesitating now after I read ...........
  • Mario
    donot buy
    Posted: 07/18/2012 11:43 EST
    That sure is a bad experience but DD has always been awesome with me.
  • Aleksandr
    donot buy
    Posted: 07/17/2012 12:24 EST
    I would like to join to all that HASSAN wrote about customer service! I placed the order for the sum more than $400 17 days ago, but to me it was never sent! Communication with the customer service by online livechat does nothing but promises to send a package in two days. And so for more two weeks! At first I was told that we should wait two or three days. Then two more days. Last Wednesday, after 11 days of agony I was told that the order has already been collected but not passed the quality check and that it will be sent to me on Friday. Last Friday, I was promised to send order on Sunday. On Sunday, I was told that the parcel is given to the courier, and that on Monday he will be sent. I was promised a tracking number to two days later. Imagine the horror I was seized today when I asked the customer support and they told me that the package was not sent. The reason stated was that the order was not passed their mythical quality control.
    Account manager does not respond by e-mail at all. I am desperate get my order. We can assume that this store just stole money from me.
    Worse than all that the order was a gift to my wife's birthday and now liars because of this shop this shop i cann't buy in other shop in time. I want to warn everyone DO NOT BUY THIS STORE if you do not want to be disappointed.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    donot buy
    Posted: 05/15/2012 22:23 EST

Quote Content

purchased 2 items that came to small (size there are smaller that USA), I paid the insurance shipping and now they just don't want to honor the agreement, this is unaceptable, the communication with DinoDirect is poor, they delay everything and the customer service is not here to help you. Don't buy here, use your money in other side and you will be glad you did.

Dear HASSAN,

We would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedbacks and comments would be highly appreciated for improving our products and service. We know we have disadvantage and flaw and we are sparing no effort to improve and correct. Please be noted that the size may differ for different items. We have a specific size chart in the overview of each item for clothing. Please browse downwards the page and check it out. According to your email address, we don't find your related order. As for this matter, please contact our customer service rep via the email, or online live chat for direct answers:http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/currency-USD.html, we will give you a best solution then. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated. Don’t let this small issue bother you. Have a wonderful day as always.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2015. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later