Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Dino Direct Fraud?

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:11 / Views: 3422)
  • Shabazz
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 02/01/2012 10:01 EST
    Is this a real website? You have taken my money and not even bothered to deliver anything in the last two weeks. Then you email me saying you will give me 66 USD GIFT card and when i order by email you ignore me, you ignore my tweets, you ignore my live chat which is just a robot.

This is what i want from the giftcard SKU: A256800AYW USD39.99 and SKU: A2473000QQ USD23.99 (medium size and white for the shirt). Ship these products to my address thanks. lets see if you will reply to this
  • James
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 06/20/2012 03:09 EST
    yeaaaaah...

My purchases have gone fine, but I figure from the translation my email client does and the instruction manual I received with one of my products that DD is based in China or something... Anything could happen in transit.
  • Marco
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 04/20/2012 08:54 EST
    It can take a long time before arriving. If its getting over 2 months you can get a gift card.. 1 order took 3 months to arrive.. but in mean time I already asked them to re-ship it.. then that one arrived faster than the original order..... dont know why its so slow..
  • javed
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 04/16/2012 02:33 EST
    my first purchase was a success. i got my item a bit late but it was not a problem. am still waiting more than one month for my second order and my third order taking time to stock up, packaging and shipping.
  • JoAnn
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 03/13/2012 15:58 EST
    They start giving you free stuff if the order takes a long time to ship in order to keep you happy. They're not a fraud site, but they're not very alert and on top of their game.
  • amajd
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 02/10/2012 04:37 EST
    hi shabaz, well it dosn't look a fraud site but i wana know about the status of your purchase. i wish you must have received by now.

- Frank Wilczek
  • ThanhDuy
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 02/02/2012 00:59 EST
    Hahaha...what a Question ! we all know this site is a fraud one. I'm still dealing with Paypal, i'll get All of my money back soon :X
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 02/02/2012 00:51 EST
    Dear Kateryna,

If you have waited a long time for your order,please click here to have a look:http://www.dinodirect.com/help/missing-time/currency-MYR.htmlWe have standard time for missing package,if your order does not arrive after the estimated missing time,please contact our customer service via live chat at http://bit.ly/ndJyA9,we will give you a best solution then,please do not worry.

Regards
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 02/02/2012 00:50 EST
    Dear Shabazz,

Sorry for what happened to you.I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us.We found that you have contacted us via live chat,our CS colleague would exchange the product for you.We will email you a new order number in 1-2 business days.Your patience would be highly appreciated.We hope you would enjoy shopping from us in the future.

Regards
  • Shabazz
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 02/01/2012 20:12 EST
    when are you going to reply to me? I need this as a replacement SKU: A256800AYW LARGE USD39.99 and SKU: A2473000QQ MEDIUM USD23.99.
    you sent me this message 2 days ago-

we are sorry to make you wait for so long time, if you do not want to wait,you can also ask for 66$ giftcard instead of a full refund? Using the giftcard you can pay as cash for your next purchase! Or would you like to make an exchange? If so, please inform us of the sku number of the replacement and then we will arrange the shipment for you. Your early reply will be highly appreciated!Any questions,please feel free to contact us!

i told you what i want put this order through now

SKU: A256800AYW LARGE USD39.99 and SKU: A2473000QQ MEDIUM USD23.99.

Quote Content

This is not a fraud site. Check out the customer portal page and check the updates on your package.

It's probably stuck at FedEx, as usual.

You can click the link below and check your order I guess.

http://www.dinodirect.com/HistoryOrder/
  • Kateryna
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 02/01/2012 11:21 EST

Quote Content

Is this a real website? You have taken my money and not even bothered to deliver anything in the last two weeks. Then you email me saying you will give me 66 USD GIFT card and when i order by email you ignore me, you ignore my tweets, you ignore my live chat which is just a robot.

This is what i want from the giftcard SKU: A256800AYW USD39.99 and SKU: A2473000QQ USD23.99 (medium size and white for the shirt). Ship these products to my address thanks. lets see if you will reply to this

I afraid it is FRAUD! I paid for my order on 27th November 2011 and nothing received till now. They keep playing with me for the last 2 months.
  • richard
    Dino Direct Fraud?
    Posted: 02/01/2012 10:36 EST
    This is not a fraud site. Check out the customer portal page and check the updates on your package.

It's probably stuck at FedEx, as usual.

You can click the link below and check your order I guess.

http://www.dinodirect.com/HistoryOrder/
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2015. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later