Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:fair & just

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:4 / Views: 1969)
  • KON
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    fair & just
    Posted: 05/03/2012 10:04 EST
    all i wanted was a torch that worked. I was senta faulty replacement aswell. for over a month i have been trying to resolve the issue. What a fool I have been. All I have gotten is many sleepless nights, due to having to do this when it doesnt conflict with my life..IHAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE LIES!!!!!GO TO HELL DINO!!!!
  • Cheson
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    fair & just
    Posted: 08/08/2012 09:57 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Don't lose sleep over this. I'd just return the faulty torch for a refund.
    Really? I have good experience with DinoDirect. If you have any problems, they have live chat 7*24, cool.[/Q]

Yeah, they're usually really prompt and offer great customer service....so, if you do happen to get a dud. Just work with them, and they'll always offer a decent solution (most likely a replacement or a giftcard in value).
  • sian
    fair & just
    Posted: 05/24/2012 05:14 EST

Quote Content

Don't lose sleep over this. I'd just return the faulty torch for a refund.

Really? I have good experience with DinoDirect. If you have any problems, they have live chat 7*24, cool.
  • JoAnn
    fair & just
    Posted: 05/19/2012 15:26 EST
    Don't lose sleep over this. I'd just return the faulty torch for a refund.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    fair & just
    Posted: 05/03/2012 22:06 EST

Quote Content

all i wanted was a torch that worked. I was senta faulty replacement aswell. for over a month i have been trying to resolve the issue. What a fool I have been. All I have gotten is many sleepless nights, due to having to do this when it doesnt conflict with my life..IHAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE LIES!!!!!GO TO HELL DINO!!!!

Dear KON,

Sorry for the inconvenience it caused. As for your order R73912C3-DD, we found that you have contacted us via live chat and we have offered you a solution. Customer service department is handling your case right now, and offfering you some solutions, which you may already know that. Please keep in touch with us via case or live chat, then we can better solve your problem. We will do what we can do to help you out, your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later