Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Considering iDinor

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:5 / Views: 1557)
  • Matthew
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Considering iDinor
    Posted: 11/02/2012 10:12 EST
    I'm thinking about geting iDinor, but I would like some NON-STAFF opinions on it first. Could some iDinors please post and tell me if iDinor is worth it?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Considering iDinor
    Posted: 12/18/2012 00:58 EST

Quote Content

it's good. You can save more. That's real

Welcome to our Idinor club!
  • sian
    VIP
    Considering iDinor
    Posted: 12/14/2012 04:11 EST
    it's good. You can save more. That's real
  • Matthew
    Considering iDinor
    Posted: 11/16/2012 10:32 EST

Quote Content

It works for me so far. Let me explain. In the summer there was a promotion: one month free iDinor membership. After that there was a special offer: one year iDinor membership for $10. I took it.

In the following months made several purchases and just recently I have become iDinor King. As far as I can tell the benefits are as described at

http://www.dinodirect.com/html/idinor-introduction.html

To me the most important benefit is additional discount (5% for iDinor Knight, 10% for iDinor King). You also get double dino poits. I am expecting $20 birthday gift car within a month. Monthly gifts are so-so, sometimes they are useful, at other times none of the choices suits me.

I have no experience with free samples. I also do not use live chat, but I have opened several cases during the last few months. I have a feeling that iDinor members get better treatment than ordinary members (but that might be just my impression). Also, the dispatch of orders seems to be (slightly) faster than before.

All in all, it is up to you to decide whether thesee benefits are enough to compensate for your membership fee. For me, it works for the time being.

Best regards, Martin

Cool, thanks for the opinion! I appreciate it :)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Considering iDinor
    Posted: 11/05/2012 01:48 EST
    Yes, iDinors have privileges and when "grow up" to be iDinor King, more benefits will you enjoy.
    More info at http://us.dinodirect.com/html/idinor-introduction.html.
  • Martin
    VIP
    Considering iDinor
    Posted: 11/04/2012 18:39 EST
    It works for me so far. Let me explain. In the summer there was a promotion: one month free iDinor membership. After that there was a special offer: one year iDinor membership for $10. I took it.

In the following months made several purchases and just recently I have become iDinor King. As far as I can tell the benefits are as described at

http://www.dinodirect.com/html/idinor-introduction.html

To me the most important benefit is additional discount (5% for iDinor Knight, 10% for iDinor King). You also get double dino poits. I am expecting $20 birthday gift car within a month. Monthly gifts are so-so, sometimes they are useful, at other times none of the choices suits me.

I have no experience with free samples. I also do not use live chat, but I have opened several cases during the last few months. I have a feeling that iDinor members get better treatment than ordinary members (but that might be just my impression). Also, the dispatch of orders seems to be (slightly) faster than before.

All in all, it is up to you to decide whether thesee benefits are enough to compensate for your membership fee. For me, it works for the time being.

Best regards, Martin
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later