Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:In response to "Fix your computer. Our system is fine" support team re...

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:4 / Views: 1410)
  • William
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    In response to "Fix your computer. Our system is fine" support team re...
    Posted: 10/30/2012 03:13 EST
    Hi Dinodirect team:

This post is to demostrate to the Dinodirect support team (cs-center@dinodirect.com) that my computer does not need to be fixed and I have a real technical issue with my iDinor account for 11 months ('Send Topic Error!'bug)

Case Number: 8628792317 Date: 10/22/2012

Facts:
    1- I'm unable to post in the forum using my iDinor account for 11 months (I created this alternative account to report the bug, check my previous post)
    2- I get the same problem using different browsers (Four different browsers)
    3- I get the same problem using different devices (including a tablet and a smartphone)
    4- Other users have reported this bug in the forum.
    5- I was able to post this message without problems, using this secondary account rather than my primary account (iDinor)

I hope to get an solution here instead of a 'Fix your computer' message.

Kind Regards

William
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 11/22/2012 05:13 EST

Quote Content

Screenshot of the case (from my idinor account, 'My Inbox') Last reply (5th) by Christine

Hi William,

Sorry to miss your reply.
    We are wondering whether the problem has been resolved now.

We checked and found that your iDinor account is not the same with the one you used to post on forum here.

In order to secure the safty of your account, we'll give you some hint of this.

Please try to log on with william@arxxxlex.com (you must remember your iDinor account now).

But if there is still problem, pls contact our cs reps here: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/?customtype=2
  • William
    Posted: 10/30/2012 04:21 EST
    Screenshot of the case (from my idinor account, 'My Inbox')

Last reply (5th) by Christine

• William
    Posted: 10/30/2012 03:47 EST
    Hi Lily:

My last order with my idinor account was: 83385311-DD. I prefer not to expose my personal email in the public forum.

Kind Regards

William

Quote Content

hey William, we searched with case #8628792317 but no record. And we cannot also track out any related information with your secondary account. So, in order to help you solve this problem, would you pls tell us your iDinor email account for further checking?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 10/30/2012 03:36 EST
    hey William, we searched with case #8628792317 but no record. And we cannot also track out any related information with your secondary account. So, in order to help you solve this problem, would you pls tell us the order number for further checking?
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later