Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:New iDinor rules: All the extra discounts can't be beyond 15% off.

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:7 / Views: 1248)
  • Sergey
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    New iDinor rules: All the extra discounts can't be beyond 15% off.
    Posted: 12/27/2012 01:40 EST
    I found new rule in updated iDinor politic:

5. iDinor extra discounts sharing principle

A.iDinor VIP discounts are still available on the other sales prices.(about VIP discounts, please refer to iDinor privilege details.)

B.The final discounts of iDinor VIP member must follow the promotion rule of DinoDirect. That is, when you enjoy the iDinor VIP discounts and other coupons at the same time, your final discounts can't be beyond 15% off.
    Example: when you use 14% coupon with your iDinor VIP discount together, your final discount should be 15% off, while you use 16% coupon, your iDinor VIP discounts becomes void automatically.

C. The sales system will regulate and monitor the coupon using rule automatically and we reserve the right of the final interpretation. If you have any further question, please contact us via Live-Chat.

What does it means I can explaine.
    I'm iDinor King (V3) now and have 10% discount for every orders. Since this time I can have maximum discount with cupon 5%, other is useless. In this case, new iDinor is not needed for most members. It is not needed to pay fee, no any benefits.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 01/04/2013 00:40 EST

Quote Content

With new rules---i can get only 15% discount.
    Why i must pay iDinor fee 7 usd,if all normal user can use 16-18% discount coupon?
    Soo. I cancel autopay fee(7 usd) and i think to change store.Very bad DD.

Hi, KOSYKH
    We think you have misunderstood our discounts sharing principle of Idinors.
    Let us explain it to you. The final discounts of iDinor VIP member must follow the promotion rule of DinoDirect. That is, when you enjoy the iDinor VIP discounts and other coupons at the same time, your final discounts can't be beyond 15% off.
    For example: when you use 14% coupon with your iDinor VIP discount together, your final discount should be 15% off, while you use 16% coupon, your iDinor VIP discounts becomes void automatically, but you can still get 16% discount on the coupon you have got.
    Hope this reply is working for you.
  • KOSYKH
    VIP
    Posted: 01/01/2013 08:41 EST
    With new rules---i can get only 15% discount.
    Why i must pay iDinor fee 7 usd,if all normal user can use 16-18% discount coupon?
    Soo. I cancel autopay fee(7 usd) and i think to change store.Very bad DD.
  • JOSE
    VIP
    Posted: 12/31/2012 15:56 EST
    Amazing what they did, no new privileges, new restrictions only, we should be able to cancel the membership and bring us back our money. Just changed the rules and are all in his favor, a big scam. I did my best to reach the level Idinor King and only for this.

A shameless theft.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/27/2012 05:37 EST
    On behalf of Dinodirect, we apologiz for the inconvenience it may cause you.
    Standing on the position of consumers, we know some changes are not comfortable. But please understand that Dinodirect is a developing company, we need some changes because we want win-win situations between our customers and us. We never ignore our customers, we cherish and respect them. Idinors are so important to us that we will do every effort to improve our service to make all customers to become our Idinors . So we are making new wonderful Idinor privileges which will show our motto perfectly : Saving is believing. We strongly believe that we will become better and better, the new privileges are coming soon!
  • Mubark
    VIP
    Posted: 12/27/2012 05:27 EST

Quote Content

This is all starts when Dinodirect search that some orders of iDinor is deficit. But dinodirect should think about this before make iDinor club. All this new rules turned to make iDinor club usless for most kind of people. First step cancel iDinor for many members, who dd think as dropshiper. Second, new rules. I think this is the end of iDinor club.

I think It is fault of some buyers, who abused this, so they made them drop shippers. But now It happened to all of us ):
  • Sergey
    VIP
    Posted: 12/27/2012 05:04 EST
    This is all starts when Dinodirect search that some orders of iDinor is dificite. But dinodirect should think about this before make iDinor club. All this new rules turned to make iDinor club unless for most kind of people. First step cancel iDinor for many members, who dd think as dropshiper. Second, new rules. I think this is the end of iDinor club.
  • Mubark
    VIP
    Posted: 12/27/2012 04:43 EST
    New Idinor rules is very bad. I mean no more free gift with purchase. The total discount can't be more than 15%.

The annoying thing is that there is coupon for 15% off
    without the need to pay for Idioner!!!

IF DINODIRECT DON'T RETURN TO THE PREVIORULSLES, THE WILL LOSE ALL OF THEIR CUStOMERS.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later