Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Vip Birthday $20 Giftcard won't work

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 2171)
  • Sue-Anne
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Vip Birthday $20 Giftcard won't work
    Posted: 06/10/2012 09:07 EST
    You people must be joking, saying you have fixed this problem? I just went to use the f..... Giftcard and the same problem it says EXPIRED AND WON'T LET ME USE IT issue a complete different card number or just put $20 credit onto my account I am sick and tired of dealing with this matter, and you just keep saying the same thing BUT IT IS NOT FIXED AS I CAN NOT USE THE GIFTCARD. I have been a VIP member for quite a while but I will not continue to pay for none customer service. Fix this please!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Vip Birthday $20 Giftcard won't work
    Posted: 06/10/2012 23:20 EST

Quote Content

You people must be joking, saying you have fixed this problem? I just went to use the f..... Giftcard and the same problem it says EXPIRED AND WON'T LET ME USE IT issue a complete different card number or just put $20 credit onto my account I am sick and tired of dealing with this matter, and you just keep saying the same thing BUT IT IS NOT FIXED AS I CAN NOT USE THE GIFTCARD. I have been a VIP member for quite a while but I will not continue to pay for none customer service. Fix this please!

Dear Sue-Anne,

Thanks for contacting us. We would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. According to our company's regulation, only iDinor King can win the $20 birthday giftcard on customer's birthday. We found that you are iDinor Knight now, so you can't get the $20 birthday giftcard. As system error, we sent you the birthday giftcard in April. We have sent you an email to explain this matter and notified you that we have disabled your birthday giftcard. So you can't use the birthday giftcard now. You might not notice the email we sent to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. In such situation, we usually do not offer giftcard, due to you are our valued customer, we would like to do exception for you to send you the $20 birthday giftcard. We have sent the giftcard to your email inbox, please have a check.

Do you want to win giftcard? If so, please place orders with this link: ( the order amount should be above $50):http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?Code=MJI3MZG5MZE5NDC0NDU3. Then post your order numbers here, we would like to give you a giftcard valued $3 as reward. The giftcards are limited so you had better hurry while there's still time!

Wish you have a nice day!

Regards

Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later