Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP member.

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:5 / Views: 2867)
  • Darioq
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP member.
    Posted: 06/14/2012 09:15 EST
    I received a email with this title, what is the meaning of this. I'm member since almost a month, but in the status appear the same expiration date not 30 days more...
  • Cristian
    VIP
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 07/05/2012 21:47 EST

Quote Content

How do I know if I am a VIP iDinor member?

My account options show "idinor vip club"
  • Brian
    VIP
    Posted: 07/01/2012 02:51 EST
    FYI: I should also say there was no extension to my iDonor status
  • Brian
    VIP
    Posted: 07/01/2012 02:48 EST
    I got something similar about a trial of iDonor VIP, but soon after received a correction:

Dear iDinor VIP Member,
    Have you got the iDinor free trial inform letter? If so, We are sincerely sorry about this error caused by our system! You have already been our iDinor VIP member. So please ignore the iDinor free trial inform letter. Hope this doesn't trouble you.
    Meanwhile we bring you a good news. With the coming of DinoDirect's 3rd Anniversary, iDinor VIP Discounts are still for all products, including any Anniversary Sale items. And other privileges still work, such as Monthly Free Gift, Free Sample,etc.
    Thanks for understanding! If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.
    Have a nice day!
    Best Regards,
    iDinor VIP Club
  • Ian
    Posted: 06/16/2012 01:56 EST
    How do I know if I am a VIP iDinor member?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 06/15/2012 00:41 EST

Quote Content

I received a email with this title, what is the meaning of this. I'm member since almost a month, but in the status appear the same expiration date not 30 days more...

Dear Darioq,

Thanks for contacting us. Would you please double check your account to have a look? We have added 30 days to the expiration date. There are different kinds of privileges for iDinor VIP members only, including extra discount, Free Sample, Free Monthly Gifts, Birthday GiftCard etc. We sincerely hope you would enjoy shopping from us.

Do you want to win giftcard? If so, please place orders with this link: ( the order amount should be above $50):http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?Code=MJI3MZG5MZE5NDC0NDU3. Then post your order numbers here, we would like to give you a giftcard valued $3 as reward. The giftcards are limited so you had better hurry while there's still time!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards

Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later