Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:iDinor discounts not work?

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:18 / Views: 2241)
  • Vadim
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    iDinor discounts not work?
    Posted: 10/27/2012 20:02 EST
    Hi! Today i try to make some orders and see what idinor discounts not work, in product page discount is shown, but in cart not have idinor discount field! This problem on all items i try to buy. If logout - shop not offers me to be a idinor member to receicve 5% discount.
    DD turn off this discount system?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 01/11/2013 04:15 EST

Quote Content

хотелось бы снова получать бесплатные подарки каждый месяц

Hey, Bairam
    We have updated free monthly gift to $5 coupon which Idinors can get on their free monthly purchase. View more privileges on this link:
    http://us.dinodirect.com/html/idinor-introduction.html#grade
  • Bairam
    Posted: 01/11/2013 03:49 EST
    хотелось бы снова получать бесплатные подарки каждый месяц
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/05/2013 02:00 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Hey guys, Our Idinors' privileges have been updated. Here is the link to know more : http://us.dinodirect.com/html/idinor-introduction.html . Enjoy our new Idinor privileges!

However, for iDinor, there is 5% every month, right?
    however [/Q]

Hi, shirly
    Please do not worry, Idinors can get 5% off on monthly first purchase. If you want to know more, you can contact our 7*24 customer service on this link:
    http://us.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/
    Take care!
  • shirly
    Posted: 01/04/2013 22:06 EST

Quote Content

Hey guys, Our Idinors' privileges have been updated. Here is the link to know more : http://us.dinodirect.com/html/idinor-introduction.html . Enjoy our new Idinor privileges!

However, for iDinor, there is 5% every month, right?
    however
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/31/2012 02:48 EST

Quote Content

it turns out that I need to spend $50.39 in order to use the $5 coupon... That's ridiculous, I want the free gifts back!

Hi, Tigran
    Please understand, the new idinor privileges are our running rules, all customers should comply with them. Idinors are so important to us, so please trust us we will provide our VIP more and more wonderful privileges!
  • Tigran
    VIP
    Posted: 12/30/2012 06:49 EST
    it turns out that I need to spend $50.39 in order to use the $5 coupon... That's ridiculous, I want the free gifts back!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/27/2012 23:19 EST
    On behalf of Dinodirect, we apologiz for the inconvenience it may cause you.
    Standing on the position of consumers, we know some changes are not comfortable. But please understand that Dinodirect is a developing company, we need some changes because we want win-win situations between our customers and us. We never ignore our customers, we cherish and respect them. Idinors are so important to us that we will do every effort to improve our service to make all customers become our Idinors . So we are making new wonderful Idinor privileges which will show our motto perfectly : Saving is believing. We strongly believe that we will become better and better, the new privileges are coming soon!
  • Mubark
    VIP
    Posted: 12/27/2012 10:16 EST

Quote Content

Same thing here. I always order in the end of month, but now no gift for me this month ):
  • ZhangLi
    VIP
    Posted: 12/27/2012 08:11 EST
  • Sergey
    VIP
    Posted: 12/27/2012 05:06 EST
    This is new restrictions, not new privelegies!!!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/27/2012 02:34 EST
    Hey guys,
    Our Idinors' privileges have been updated. Here is the link to know more : http://us.dinodirect.com/html/idinor-introduction.html .
    Enjoy our new Idinor privileges!

• Sergey
    VIP
    Posted: 12/27/2012 01:42 EST
    I think discount can't work because of new politic of DD, more here http://www.dinodirect.com/forum/iDinor-VIP-Club-1/New-iDinor-rules-All-the-extra-discounts-can-t-be-beyond-off-1-95588
  • Aliaksandr
    VIP
    Posted: 12/24/2012 16:42 EST
    Здравствуйте! Я являюсь idinor, не так недавно меня удалили из числа dropshippers, что означает, что я должен получать скидку ведь idinor knight, но когда я ложу товар в корзину - цена не падает на 5%
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/20/2012 01:27 EST

Quote Content

[Q]We are sorry for any inconvenience you have met but we'd like to make it clear:
    1. First you need to log on with your iDinor membership account.
    2. Drop shippers will enjoy other exclusive discounts so that iDinor discount will not be applied to.
    3. If there's still other problem, it'll be better for you to provide us screenshot to show the problem most clearly.

I know how it works, i make 198 orders before. iDinor discount not calculated in cart 2 days, but on product page is show price with iDinor discount.[/Q]

Hi, Vadim
    About your issue, we have confirmed that you are one of our drop-shippers, so we can only offer you drop-shipping discount right now. Hope you can understand!
  • Vadim
    VIP
    Posted: 10/28/2012 23:47 EST
  • Vadim
    VIP
    Posted: 10/28/2012 23:46 EST

Quote Content

We are sorry for any inconvenience you have met but we'd like to make it clear:
    2. Drop shippers will enjoy other exclusive discounts so that iDinor discount will not be applied to.
    3. If there's still other problem, it'll be better for you to provide us screenshot to show the problem most clearly.

I know how it works, i make 198 orders before. iDinor discount not calculated in cart 2 days, but on product page is show price with iDinor discount.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 10/28/2012 22:43 EST
    We are sorry for any inconvenience you have met but we'd like to make it clear:
  • Andrey
    VIP
    Posted: 10/28/2012 11:38 EST
    I also do not give a discount for whatever reasons I order 2 times
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later