- USB2.0, compatible with USB1.1
- USB 2.0 high-speed transfer rate up to 480M bits/sec
- Smart card reader supports M2
- This USB Card Reader perfectly designed USB 2.0 flash memory card reader for downloading and uploading valuable data via high-speed transfer rate
- Just plug and play the Portable Card Reader into the USB port using the USB cable to conveniently connect to your desktop or computer in the office or at home
- Card reader supports plug & play and hot-swap functions
- High transfer rate with USB interface
- Supports Windows Me/2000/XP or MAC OS8.6, 9.x or above without driver
- Can be used for floppy disk drive
- Different cards will automatically switch
- LED light show, with U disk storage function, to keep the capacity of cards
- This USB2.0 Card Reader perfectly designed USB 2.0 flash memory card reader for downloading and uploading valuable data via high-speed transfer rate
- Just plug and play the USB2.0 Card Reader into the USB port using the USB cable to conveniently connect to your desktop or computer in the office or at home
- With this handy compact USB2.0 Card Reader you can easily read and write to digital memory cards
- It's compact design allows it to have the ability to be used as a mobile USB flash drive with your memory card
How to Use a USB Card Reader?
- Install the USB card reader. The easiest way to do this is by plugging the reader into your USB and letting the computer process and install the device on its own. If the computer does not recognize and install the card reader then manually install it by inserting the driver CD and following the step-by-step directions
- Plug a media card into the card reader. Some card readers are universal and feature multiple slots that can read almost any type of card, but others cater to one specific type of card. Make sure you are using the correct card each time you use the USB card reader
- Watch as a light flashes and the card reader reads the data. A window should automatically pop up with options, but if it does not you need to go to "My Computer." Once in "My Computer," look for the USB card reader. It should say something like "Removable Disc" or "Flash Drive." It will also be assigned a drive letter that could be anything like "E:" or "G:"
- Double-click on the drive once you have found the correct location. A new window should pop up, showing the contents of the media card. From here, you can open files, copy and paste files, or add more files to the media card
- Right-click on the drive and select "Properties" to find out how much space is available on the media card. A pie graph will indicate the space taken up vs. the available space
- Format the media by right-clicking on the drive in "My Computer" and selecting the "Format" option. Perform a "Quick Format" to erase everything on the card
How Does a USB Card Reader Work:
- USB card readers are small devices that connect to a USB port to read portable media cards. They can accept one or many formats of media cards, such as SD, xD or CompactFlash. If your computer doesn't have a built-in card reader, you will need a USB card reader to transfer data from your media card to your hard drive
- Depending upon the reader, there may be one or more slots to accept different types of media cards. Media cards are inserted into the slots to be read. When you access the files through your computer, the card reader sends electrical signals into media card through the contacts on the end of the card's casing. These electrical signals are used to read the data stored on the media card
- Like all form of solid-state memory, media cards use a series of transistors to record data. These transistors are aligned to represent binary data, the base form of all computer files. If the electrical current sent from the USB card reader can pass through the transistor, the section is read as a 1. Otherwise, it is returned as a 0. The card reader compiles the results and sends them to the computer program that is asking for information from the card. The program can use the binary data to create a visual representation of the data, such as an image or text document, that you can view
- Some USB card readers also have a write function. This allows you to store files from your computer on media cards, edit existing files or completely erase the card. The process of altering data is similar to that of reading data. Instead of sending a current to read the status of the transistors, the card reader sends a current which will realign the transistors to represent the new data. In the case of deleting one or all files, the affected transistors are switched to the 1 position
- 1 x GF-D024 M2 USB 2.0 Card Reader
General Model GF-D024 Spec Condition New Type Card Reader Interface USB 2.0/1.1 Features Features Smart card reader supports M2
Card reader supports plug & play and hot-swap functions
High transfer rate with USB interface
Supports Windows Me/2000/XP or MAC OS8.6, 9.x or above without driver
Can be used for floppy disk drive
Different cards will automatically switch
LED light show, with U disk storage function, to keep the capacity of cards
Packaging Package Included 1 x GF-D024 M2 USB 2.0 Card Reader
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CA$ 2.99||CA$ 2.79||CA$ 2.59||CA$ 2.49||CA$ 2.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on04-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: Brilliant little card reader. I bought this reader to put in my laptop bag so that I could off load photos from my camera while on extended road trips. For this task, it's perfect. The cord is only as long as it needs to be and it fits snugly in the bag with my other laptop accessories.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: using it for camera sd card, works perfectly. data transfer speeds are not bad, i have no problem with it.
Was this review helpful?
Elizabeth M Smith
Bought this item on04-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this memory card reader to replace a cheap eBay one that wouldn't run at USB 2.0 speeds. This Kingston memory card reader is unbeatable for the price. Plug-in-play and all memory card types transfer at 20mb+ (depending on speed class). Pick one up, you won't be regret it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: I plugged the USB cable into my computer and in seconds I could stick an SD card in, and it read it, and gave me choises for what program I wanted to open it with. No more messing with USB cables. Just take the card out of your recording device and plug it into the appropriate slot. Moving data from your computer into a card is just as easy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this because comparisons showed that it was one of the fastest CF readers, and it is much faster than the internal card reader that I had before it. The design of the thing isn't as good. For some reason you can slide the reader back and forth in it's little case (Maybe so that cards won't stick out of the front), but I've never found any reason to slide it back and it makes it harder to insert or remove a card when it's back. And the attached USB cable is only about two inches long and there is an included USB extension cable. Those two things aren't a big deal, and it's speed trumps the weirdness of the design, but I wish it designed more like a regular card reader.
Was this review helpful?