Customers Also Bought
- Based on INTEL 945GC + ICH7 chipset
- Support Pentium D, Celeron D, 945G integrated graphics
- Built-in GMA950 graphics, 5 x PCI +1 x PCI-E16X +2 x COM port +4 x SATA +1 x PATA100 +4 x USB, to meet the installation of monitoring host use requirements to meet the 7130 chip video capture card, installed 16 can use the built-in integrated graphics, lower installed cost
- Dedicated specifically optimized BIOS, is compatible with a variety of compressed audio and video capture card surveillance card, bring their own "gatekeepers dog "function, crashes, and power off automatic restart function automatically boot
- Classic big plate structure, power supply part is all-solid-state capacitors, 3 MOS tube and completely closed inductance, AMP, TYCO, FOXCON and other brand-name connectors. One-year warranty
- Size: Approx. 20 x 15cm / 7.9 x 5.9in(L x W)
- GMA950 DVR Exclusive Main Board ZM-N45GC-L
How to Upgrade a Mainboard?
- A main board is another name for a motherboard in a computer. This is the board that is full or circuitry and connects all of the pieces of the computer together. Because of the importance the main board plays in a computer system, upgrading can give your computer more power and more possibilities. The drawback, however, is that you have to disconnect everything to replace the board -- it is intrusive into all aspects of your computer. It can be done fairly easily compared to other mechanical tasks, but will take some know how and patience.
- Power down the computer and disconnect all cables.
- Open the computer case by unscrewing the case door from the back of the case. In some cases, you may have to push a button, buttons or a release to remove the door.
- Unscrew the fan and heat sink from on top of the CPU. Disconnect the small power cable from the fan that connects to the motherboard. Remove the heat sink and fan. Lift the small metal bar that may be holding the CPU in place. Lift the CPU out.
- Push the side connectors on the RAM and lift the RAM modules out of the motherboard RAM slots.
- Unscrew any cards from the back of the case. Remove the cards and disconnect all of the cables connected to the motherboard, including power and data cables. Unscrew the motherboard from the case and pull it out.
- Put the new main board in place and screw it in. Read the main board manual to maker sure all of your current hardware will fit in and work with the new main board. Replace any hardware that no longer will work with the new board.
- Reconnect all of the cables to the main board. You may need to look at the diagrams in the manual to determine where some cables go. This is especially true for the case cables.
- Insert the CPU in the CPU slot and match up the CPU pins with the processor and the slot. There is only one correct way to insert it. Screw the heat sink and fan on top of the CPU and connect the fan's power cable to the motherboard.
- Put the memory into the memory slots and connect any cards and screw them in place. Close the case and plug the computer in and power it on. Changing the motherboard will frequently require you to reinstall the operating system. Put an operating system CD in the drive and then restart the computer and reinstall Windows if needed. If you do not need to reinstall Windows, you will at least need to insert the driver disk and browse to the drivers when Windows asks for them.
- 1 x DVR Exclusive Main Board
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 63.63||USD$ 60.72||USD$ 57.80||USD$ 53.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.