- Transmitter Distance: 30m
- Channel: 16 different channel
- Power: 12V/23A(Transmitter);1.5V AAA batteries(Receiver)
- Transmitter Frequency: 433MHz
- Suitable for: PENTAX, CONTAX, SAMSUN, Canon
- Size: 70 x 30 x 18mm/2.8 x 1.2 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 200mm/7.9in
- Two-color LED indication
- The wireless shutter release has 16-unique-channel to supports multiple user's environment
- Remote distance up to 30 meters in the open space
- With auto-focus, B doors, single and continuous shutter function (to be right camera settings accordingly)
- The remote shutter release can delay shooting
- Strong interference-resistance capacity,and exhausted power consumption design benefits a longer period of use
- This camera remote control can avoid camera vibration and sharper pictures
- The camera remote control allows you to control camera shutter freely and conveniently
- Just install the transmitter on your divce, and enjoy your shooting easliy
- The plug of the wireless shutter release transmitter is suitable for many PENTAX, CONTAX, SAMSUN and Canon digital SLR cameras
- The reciver of the easy control wireless shutter release will bring you so much convenience
- The recicer of the camera remote control is powered with 1.5V AAA batteries
- Don't let camera shaking ruin a perfect shot, and this camera remote control will be your best partner on the journey
Size in Detail:
About Camera Shutter Release:
- Camera Basics: The two main components that work together on a camera is the aperture and shutter speed. The aperture controls how much light is let into the camera body, hitting the film/sensors, while the shutter speed dictates how long the light lasts
- Shutter Speed: Within the camera body is a mechanism that controls how long the film/sensors are exposed to the light. In low light situations, the shutter is open for longer. In bright light, the shutter opens and closes in a fraction of a second
- Shutter Release Cables: A shutter release cable connects to the camera and allows the photographer to take a photograph without having to touch the camera. In manual, 35 mm cameras, with no electronic controls, a wire with in the cable was pushed out to press down on the shutter release button. In modern cameras with electronic controls, the shutter release cable sends an electrical signal telling the camera to operate the shutter and take the photograph.
- Low Light: In low light situations in which the shutter in the camera remains open for a longer period of time, any movement of the camera during the exposure will result in a fuzzy or blurry photograph. A tripod is employed in low light situations and a shutter release cable is used to further minimize any potential movement of the camera during the exposure
- Other Uses: Portrait photographers will often use a shutter release cable when they take portraits. It is easier for subjects to have a person to connect with when the portrait is being taken than just being asked to sit still, smile and look at the camera. The photographer can easily interact with his subjects, resulting in more natural, relaxed portraits
How to Use Remote Capture on Camera:
- Install the software that comes with your camera. Most cameras built with USB interfaces come with the necessary software. For Canon DSLRs you use EOS Remote Capture, a feature included on the CD packed with the camera. However, if you have a Nikon you may need to purchase Nikon Capture or Capture NX2 separately
- Alternatively, download the software. Breeze Systems offers DSLR Remote Pro for Windows, which is downloadable software to support remote capture on most Canon DSLR cameras. For Nikon cameras, Breeze offers NKRemote, which is also software supporting remote capture. Breeze's products work only on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME or 98 SE. Canon Remote Capture X for Canons and Sofortbild (for Nikon cameras) can be used on any Mac running OS X 10.1, 10.2 or newer
- If using the camera's manufacturer's software, install all updates from their website
- Attach the camera to the computer using the USB cable that came with the camera
- Turn on the camera and start the remote capture. While most computers automatically detect the camera's presence and open the relevant remote capture tool for you, open it yourself and begin shooting photos from your computer
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Battery
Spec Condition New Type Wireless Remote Shutter Release Parameters
Transmitter Distance: 30m
Channel: 16 different channel
Transmitter Frequency: 433MHz
Suitable for: PENTAX, CONTAX,
Power Source Power Source 12V/23A(Transmitter);1.5V AAA batteries(Receiver) Features Features Two-color LED indication
The wireless shutter release has 16-unique-channel to supports multiple user's environment
Remote distance up to 30 meters in the open space
Packaging Package Included 1 x Transmitter
1 x Receiver
1 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.60||USD$ 16.88||USD$ 16.17||USD$ 15.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on05-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: Cheap, works with Canons Mark,BUT does not carry TTL or ETTL metering at all. <br/>It is a great manual trigger. <br/>Is not like PWiz which does carry TTL metering. <br/>If you don't need TTL metering - it is 5 star gadget. <br/>I got it as a backup for PW.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Works Great.No Misfires and I even had it knocked out of the light stand from 6ft. on rocks with flash attached. Picked up put back in stand and kept shooting no problems.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: So it doesn't transmit TTL like some of the more expensive radio transmitters, no big deal. For what you're paying for, this thing punches well above its weight. I've dropped the transmitter a couple of times and it's still working without a problem. All in all, this is a great alternative to the more expensive options out there.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: These triggers work great. I have only used them inside so I can't report as to range but so far no miss fires. For the price they earn 5 stars.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: It's not top of the line, but it get's the job done. If you want to try off camera flash without a cord this is the one to use.
Was this review helpful?