Customers Also Bought
Spec Brand Godox
- Two-color LED indication
- Have 16-unique-channel to supports multiple user's environment
- Strong interference-resistance capacity,and exhausted power consumption design benefits a longer period of use
- Auto focus, wireless bulb shutter
- Single and continuous shooting function
- Transmitter Distance: 30m
- Channel: 16 different channel
- Power: 12V/23A(Transmitter);1.5V AAA batteries(Receiver)
- Transmitter Frequency: 433MHz
- Suitable for: Nikon D2H, D1x, D1h, D1, D2x, D2Xs, D200, D300, D3, F5, F6, F100, F90, F90x, Kodak DCS-14n, D100(MB-D100 Vertical Grip/Battery Holder needed); FUJIFILM Finepix S3pro,S5pro
- Size: 70 x 30 x 18mm/2.8 x 1.2 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 200mm/7.9in
- Prevent camera shake for super telephoto shots, macrophotography, and bulb exposures
- Remote shutter is extremely convenient for you to control your camera
- High quality assurance, you can put two batteries here
About Camera Shutter Release:
- Camera Basics: The two main components that work together on a camera is the aperture and shutter speed. The aperture controls how much light is let into the camera body, hitting the film/sensors, while the shutter speed dictates how long the light lasts
- Shutter Speed: Within the camera body is a mechanism that controls how long the film/sensors are exposed to the light. In low light situations, the shutter is open for longer. In bright light, the shutter opens and closes in a fraction of a second
- Shutter Release Cables: A shutter release cable connects to the camera and allows the photographer to take a photograph without having to touch the camera. In manual, 35 mm cameras, with no electronic controls, a wire with in the cable was pushed out to press down on the shutter release button. In modern cameras with electronic controls, the shutter release cable sends an electrical signal telling the camera to operate the shutter and take the photograph.
- Low Light: In low light situations in which the shutter in the camera remains open for a longer period of time, any movement of the camera during the exposure will result in a fuzzy or blurry photograph. A tripod is employed in low light situations and a shutter release cable is used to further minimize any potential movement of the camera during the exposure
- Other Uses: Portrait photographers will often use a shutter release cable when they take portraits. It is easier for subjects to have a person to connect with when the portrait is being taken than just being asked to sit still, smile and look at the camera. The photographer can easily interact with his subjects, resulting in more natural, relaxed portraits
How to Use Remote Capture on Camera:
- Install the software that comes with your camera. Most cameras built with USB interfaces come with the necessary software. For Canon DSLRs you use EOS Remote Capture, a feature included on the CD packed with the camera. However, if you have a Nikon you may need to purchase Nikon Capture or Capture NX2 separately
- Alternatively, download the software. Breeze Systems offers DSLR Remote Pro for Windows, which is downloadable software to support remote capture on most Canon DSLR cameras. For Nikon cameras, Breeze offers NKRemote, which is also software supporting remote capture. Breeze's products work only on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME or 98 SE. Canon Remote Capture X for Canons and Sofortbild (for Nikon cameras) can be used on any Mac running OS X 10.1, 10.2 or newer
- If using the camera's manufacturer's software, install all updates from their website
- Attach the camera to the computer using the USB cable that came with the camera
- Turn on the camera and start the remote capture. While most computers automatically detect the camera's presence and open the relevant remote capture tool for you, open it yourself and begin shooting photos from your computer
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.