Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V
- Static Current: ≤20Ma
- Alarm Current: ≤400mA
- Wireless Receiving Frequency: 315MHz±0.5MHz
- Wireless Receiving Sensitivity: 315MHz±0.5MHz
- Anti-interference: 1V/m (frequency:20-1000 MHz)
- GSM Frequency: 900/1800MHZ
- Outer Alarm Siren Volume: 110dB
- Working Condition: Temperature: -10℃～40℃
- Humidity: ≤90%
- Capacity for Wireless Device: 10pcs
- Wire Device: 3pcs
- The GSM home alarm system adopts the GSM network, no distance limit when alarming
- This GSM home alarm system can surpport the GSM/CDMA cell phone, with sending the English message function
- The GSM home alarm system can store five alarm phone number and the room number message, which can send to the owers, policeman and the monitoring center
- Long distance to arm/diarm/panic alarm/monitor, monitor function: the people can hear clearly the voice on the spot
- The home security system starts to work with the passport, which guarantee the safety of the system
- The owners can control the small household through the cell phone or telephone when they are out.
- All kinds of wireless detector can be compatible with the system, such as door sensor, P.I.R detector, remote controller, gas sensor, smoke sensor, panic button, infrared baluster
- The alarm security system need no telephone line, very suitable for the garage, store, house, warehouse, shop and other places without network
- The GSM home alarm system can ensure the safety and security for your home
- Components details
How to Install GSM Home Alarm System:
Principle of Operation:
- The most basic alarm systems as a principle of action is very similar to the operation of an electric light bulb - something happens when you close or interrupt an electric circuit. In one case the bulb is lit or extinguished in the other - the control panel of the alarm system activates the alarm or cancel event
Four Main Component Areas:
- Detection Devices, to detect if an intrusion has occurred
- Warning Devices, bells, sirens and remote monitoring
- Control Panel, to control the various states of the system
- Power Supplies, including backup batteries
Monitored Systems Typically Work as Follows:
- The security system senses something
- The security system waits 30 to 45 seconds to give the homeowner a chance to deactivate the system to prevent false alarms
- If the alarm is not deactivated the security system sends a message to the monitoring company over telephone lines
- The monitoring company receives the message and verifies the alarm, generally by placing a phone call to the home. If they do not receive the proper password or do not receive an answer, they call the police
- The police respond
- Things to Remember About Security Alarm Systems:
- Burglars realize most security systems sound inside the house and then the alarm is transferred to remote locations through the telephone lines
- Most phone lines are typically exposed on the outside of the house in an easily accessible location where the phone line can be cut. If the telephone line is cut, the security alarm system cannot notify the central monitoring station of the break-in
- If the phone line is run underground until it is inside the home (with the main telephone junction box inside the home), the thief cannot tamper with the telephone line until after he or she has broken in
- Having a protected phone line to your house is a good idea whether you have a security alarm system or not
- Remember: Security systems do not prevent thieves from breaking into homes
- 1 x Main Panel
- 1 x Wireless PIR Sensor
- 1 x Wireless Door Sensor
- 1 x Siren
- 2 x Remote Controllers
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 68.95||USD$ 65.46||USD$ 61.98||USD$ 57.33||USD$ 57.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is GSM?
GSM (Global System for Mobile communications: originally from Groupe Spécial Mobile) is the most popular standard for mobile phones in the world. Its promoter, the GSM Association, estimates that 80% of the global mobile market uses the standard. GSM is used by over 3 billion people across more than 212 countries and territories. Its ubiquity makes international roaming very common between mobile phone operators, enabling subscribers to use their phones in many parts of the world. GSM differs from its predecessors in that both signaling and speech channels are digital, and thus is considered a second generation (2G) mobile phone system. This has also meant that data communication was easy to build into the system.
- What are advantages of GSM?
The ubiquity of the GSM standard has been an advantage to both consumers (who benefit from the ability to roam and switch carriers without switching phones) and also to network operators (who can choose equipment from any of the many vendors implementing GSM). GSM also pioneered a low-cost (to the network carrier) alternative to voice calls, the short message service (SMS, also called "text messaging"), which is now supported on other mobile standards as well. Another advantage is that the standard includes one worldwide emergency telephone number, 112. This makes it easier for international travellers to connect to emergency services without knowing the local emergency number.
- What about security of GSM?
GSM was designed with a moderate level of security. The system was designed to authenticate the subscriber using a pre-shared key and challenge-response. Communications between the subscriber and the base station can be encrypted. The development of UMTS introduces an optional USIM, that uses a longer authentication key to give greater security, as well as mutually authenticating the network and the user - whereas GSM only authenticates the user to the network (and not vice versa). The security model therefore offers confidentiality and authentication, but limited authorization capabilities, and no non-repudiation. GSM uses several cryptographic algorithms for security. The A5/1 and A5/2 stream ciphers are used for ensuring over-the-air voice privacy. A5/1 was developed first and is a stronger algorithm used within Europe and the United States; A5/2 is weaker and used in other countries.