Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V
- Static Current: ≤150Ma
- Alarm Current: ≤600mA
- Sending power: 2W©/EGSM9001W©/GSM1800 GSM1800
- Wireless Receiving Frequency: 315MHz±0.5MHz
- Wireless Receiving Sensitivity: 315MHz±0.5MHz
- Anti-interference: 1V/m frequency:20-1000 MHz
- Outer Alarm siren volume: 110dB
- Temperature: -10¡æ¡«40
- Humidity: ≤90%
- Capacity for wireless device: 16pcs
- Wire Device: 3pcs
- Size: 166 x 132 x 27mm / 6.5 x 5.2 x 1.1in (L x W x H)
- SUITABLE OCCASIONS: Villa, home residential, small&middle supermarket, garage, machine room, base station, school, shop, financial room, bank, hospital, company, factory warehouse, hotel, unattended monitoring place and so on
- Adopt 3 bands, GSM 900/1800/1900MHz, this GSM home alarm system can alarm remotely without the limit of distance
- This DVR Alarm system can support PHASE 2/2+ agreement (including data business)
- This GSM home alarm system can arm, disarm, monitoring, and take photos remotely by phone or SMS commands
- This DVR Alarm system can support GSM/CDMA, and password operation
- This cheap home alarm system can support 2GB SD card to store about 28, 800 photos
- Motion detecting and capture thief's photo and send to owner's cell phone or email box
- The picture to be transmitted can be adjusted to QCIF (160 x 128), CIF (320 x 240), and VGA (640 x 480)
- Pre-set 5 phone numbers with room number, can call the owner, town police, and monitoring center
- This DVR Alarm system can clearly hear the voice, the sound of footstep, dug and safebreaker
- This DVR Alarm system can control the switch of light, air-condition and heater or cooker with the three output ports by mobile phone or telephone
- Host has three input ports, which can be connected with three wired detectors
- There is a siren port for shift between silence and siren
- This DVR Alarm system can work with all kinds of wireless detectors or sensors, such as wireless PIR Sensors, beams, gas/smoke detectors, wireless panic buttons
How Do DVR Surveillance Systems Work?
- The Digital Video Recorder: A digital video recorder records video and stores it as digital data. It can either be a piece of hardware or a computer software. The video recorded can be from a variety of sources, such as a DVD, analog television, cable television cables, video cameras or other sources. In some ways, a digital video recorder can be thought of as performing the same function as a VCR. However, the recorded video is stored in a digital format ,such as AVI or MPEG, much like the data on a DVD. Recorded content can be indexed, searched and manipulated in other ways that a video cassette cannot. DVRs have become for security and surveillance systems
- DVRs and Surveillance Systems: In a DVR security system, a closed circuit of video cameras is connected to a DVR device or PC with DVR capability. As the television cameras record video (and possibly audio), it is routed to the DVR device by a system of cables. The transmitted video can be routed to display monitors, over a network to another device, or converted into a digital format and stored. All archived, or stored, video information is "stamped," meaning it is labeled to indicate what time and date it was recorded and which camera provided the input. This allows people easier access to both real-time and archived security data
- Advantages Over Traditional Methods: Though the main function of a DVR security device is to manage and store input from surveillance cameras, it has many additional security applications. Cameras can be controlled remotely through the DVR device, allowing the user to zoom, pan or rotate the field of view of the surveillance camera. Events such as an alarm being tripped can be integrated into the video data as it is stored, thereby allowing events to be searched and easily accessed after the fact. Lastly, some systems have the capability to detect motion by monitoring the video data. The motion-detecting and event-stamping capabilities of such systems remove much of the monitoring and management involved in surveillance from personnel, allowing them to work more efficiently. The sophistication of DVR security systems has progressed substantially in recent years, and there is little doubt future systems will sport even more impressive functionality
How to Choose a DVR Security System?
Every homeowner or business owner needs security to protect valuables and assets. With the advent of DVR security systems, you can protect and monitor your home or business right from your own computer. Additionally, DVR security systems allow you to save quality video straight to DVD. If picking the right type of DVR system sounds daunting, don't worry. Learning some of the important guidelines--as well as the best way to identify a quality DVR security system--takes just a few minutes
- Decide if you prefer a standalone unit or a PC-based unit. For instance, a standalone unit consists of a console that you load with a recordable DVD. The system records everything it monitors, and you can keep the DVD for archive footage. A PC-based unit operates via a desktop computer. It comes with software that runs the monitoring system. Standalone units offer more stability. PC-based units offer ease of use, but they can get infected with a computer virus. PC units do not require additional monitors
- Compare the quality of the camera. Manufacturers rate security camera resolution in TVL (television lines). High-quality cameras produce video from 420 TVL to 570 TVL
- Review the features. DVR security systems come with a variety of features that include outdoor capability, night-time viewing, motion detection, and a wide field of vision. Additional features might include ease-of-installation, zoom, pan and tilt, and 360-degree manual swivel that allows you to point the camera in any direction you want
- Decide if you need a wireless system. Wireless systems provide easier installation and less hassle. They also allow you to put the cameras in places that wires might not reach
- Review the lux specifications. Manufacturers rate light sensitivy in lux; 10 lux equals one foot of illumination provided by one candle. Higher lux values indicate a camera's ability to "see" in low-light settings. Look for a camera that can detect light in darkness of .001 lux
- Compare installation requirements. PC DVR systems involve installing the software onto your computer. Stand-alone units require that you simply hook the cameras to your DVR unit. For both systems, look for easy mounting brackets that install into a wall or ceiling
- Check for upgrade compatibility. PC DVR systems can often accommodate upgrades. For example, a new driver can provide you the capability to record in color. A stand-alone DVR system might record only in black and white. To upgrade to color recording, you would have to purchase a new system. Look for DVR systems that can accept additional cameras, monitors, or color-video upgrades
- 1 x Host
- 2 x Remote Controls
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Sensors and Door Sensor
- 1 x Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.