Customers Also Bought
- Roller ball tip, black gel ink, medium point, neutral gel ink pen
- Smooth flowing gel ink pen allows for scratch-free writing
- Rubber grip ensures comfortable writing
- Translucent barrel provides visible ink color and supply
- Intensely vivid ink dries quickly without smearing or blotting, making it great for writers
- Acid-free, archival-quality ink
- 12 gel ink pens included
- Length: 148mm/5.8in
- High quality pen point and special handle is comfortable and easy to grip and write
- The black ink pen is made of high quality material and can be used for a long time
- Advanced liquid ink system, smooth flowing black gel ink pen allows for scratch-free writing
How to Compare Gel Ink Pens:
A gel ink pen is a type of pen in which thick and opaque pigment is suspended in a water-based gel, enabling it to appear clearly on a dark colored surface--as opposed to an ordinary ballpoint pen.
- Width of Point: The size of the tip ranges from; 0.18 mm to 1.5 mm, which depends on the usage of the pen. You may go for a smaller size tip for finer and precise strokes, as opposed to a bigger sized tip for thicker and bolder strokes for emphasis. The finer the tip, the less smudges are likely to occur.
- Color: Different colors are available in packs, and the barrel of the pen is refillable. Different shades and tints give documents a professional look when used to sign signatures.
- Price Range: Gel pens are not expensive, considering their usefulness.
How to Get Ink Flowing in Gel Pens:
Gel pens are a very popular utensil for writing and drawing. The ink usually flows through the pens very smoothly, giving off a loud, bold texture. The main drawback to gel pens is that they are prone to drying out. Because the gel in the pens is made of mostly liquid, evaporation causes them to dry out and, in some cases, stop working. Fortunately, there are a few methods that you can try to get the ink flowing back through your gel pen.
- Remove the lid from your gel pen.
- Tap the nose of the pen on a sheet of paper.
- Draw small circles onto the sheet of paper. If ink does not flow from the pen, move on to Step 4.
- Rub the nose of the pen against your finger. The natural oils in the skin usually help to get the ball rolling and the ink softened up (from body heat).
- Use a lighter. Quickly and gently move the tip of the pen through the lighter. If there is any dried ink at the nose of the pen, this will soften it up and get the ink flowing again. Do not leave the pen in the lighter for more than one second or it could melt or cause injury. If the ink is still not flowing from the pen, move on to Step 5.
- Wet the tip of the pen. Sometimes the ball in the tip of the gel pen gets stuck. This would cause the ink to stay locked inside the pen. By wetting the nose of the pen, you moisten the ball and help it move again. If water does not do the trick, try using a cotton swab and wet it with vegetable oil. Apply to the tip of the pen.
- 12 x Gel Ink Pens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.57||USD$ 3.48||USD$ 3.39||USD$ 3.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.