Customers Also Bought
- Brand new cloth Germany flag
- The charm features rectangular flag is featured by three red, yellow and black strips which represents the Germany country
- This Germany flag with lightweight fabric will fly even in gentle breezes
- Excellent national flag for you to hung on the national festivals
- One side has string inside which is easy to be fastened everywhere
- High quality and good workmanship this national flag is durable for your daily use
- Size: 1440 x 960mm/58 x 38 in(L x W)
- For outdoor display, this national flag of Germany is made from good fabric specially treated to minimize sun and chemical deterioration
- Printed onto durable, cloth, this national flag offers stunning visual impact as a versatile decoration for patriotic parties, town twinnings, school exchange displays and international corporate events
- This medium-sized national country flag decoration is suitable for both indoor and outdoor display
Flags of the World Activity
Flags are used throughout the world to represent beliefs, culture, and history of individual countries. Because national pride is so deeply entwined with flag symbolism, people can become very passionate about their country's flag. This activity will introduce the concept of flag symbolism and allow students to create their own flags of the world. This unit is appropriate for students in first through third grade
Discussion and Activation
- Show the students the modern United States flag. Present the Sun Sentinel's interactive presentation, "U.S. flag: its meaning, design and history" on a large projector screen. Give each student a blank copy of the U.S. flag. Have students write several sentences about why a country needs a flag and what they know about the symbolism of the U.S. flag
Choose a Country
- Have students choose a country of the world or let them draw one from a hat. Instruct students to research their country. Have students list facts about their country, including: official language, industries, climate, religion/culture, and date of establishment
- Instruct students to research the flag of their countries. Students should write a paragraph or two about the symbolism of their country's flag. The report should relate the symbolism to other facts that students have learned about their countries
Design a New Flag
- Challenge students to design a new flag for their country. The new symbolism for the flags should relate to their knowledge of their countries. Give students plain paper to draw their new flag designs
Make the Flag
- Assign students to create their flags using actual fabric. You may wish to make this part of the project a homework assignment, giving the students time to complete the project
- Students present their flags to the class along with their oral presentations. They must explain the symbolism used in the flag and how it relates to their countries. Hang the students' final projects around the classroom. This makes a great display for an open house or PTA night
How to Fly a Country Courtesy Flag
Betsy Ross is the individual credited with sewing the first American flag in May of 1776. Although there were no federal or state regulations governing the display of the United States Flag previous to Flag Day, June 14, 1923, the national guidelines, Public Law 94-344 (known as the Federal Flag Code) are very specific for the displaying of the flag alongside of courtesy flags
- Choose the location. If you are hanging a courtesy flag on a pole along with the American flag, the American flag should be hoisted first
- Place the American flag to the furthest right. If the American flag is displayed with a courtesy flag against a wall, it should always be on the right side with the staff crossed in front of the courtesy flag
- Position the American flagpole at the center. If you are hanging the American flag with several courtesy flags on separate poles, the American flagpole should be placed in the center and at the highest point
- Raise and lower the American flag first
- 1 x National Flag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.40||USD$ 6.21||USD$ 6.02||USD$ 5.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why the national flag in the church?
American Christians like to imagine that their nation is favored by God because it has a Christian majority. A small minority even confuse patriotism and faith and say one cannot be one without also having the latter.
- Why is national flag of countries brought down after 5 pm?
The National Flag should be displayed from 8 a.m. to sunset. It may be displayed at night on special occasions but only where it is properly illuminated. This is traditional rules of respect.
- What was the national flag of Canada during World War One?
Canadian soldiers fought under the british flag in a british military uniform that had a little canadian flag on it. Just look up the history of the canadian flag on wikipedia