Customers Also Bought
- Brand new cloth Germany flag
- The charm features rectangular flag is featured by three red, yellow and black strips which represents the Germany country
- This Germany flag with lightweight fabric will fly even in gentle breezes
- Excellent national flag for you to hung on the national festivals
- One side has string inside which is easy to be fastened everywhere
- High quality and good workmanship this national flag is durable for your daily use
- Size: 1440 x 960mm/58 x 38 in(L x W)
- For outdoor display, this national flag of Germany is made from good fabric specially treated to minimize sun and chemical deterioration
- Printed onto durable, cloth, this national flag offers stunning visual impact as a versatile decoration for patriotic parties, town twinnings, school exchange displays and international corporate events
- This medium-sized national country flag decoration is suitable for both indoor and outdoor display
Flags of the World Activity
Flags are used throughout the world to represent beliefs, culture, and history of individual countries. Because national pride is so deeply entwined with flag symbolism, people can become very passionate about their country's flag. This activity will introduce the concept of flag symbolism and allow students to create their own flags of the world. This unit is appropriate for students in first through third grade
Discussion and Activation
- Show the students the modern United States flag. Present the Sun Sentinel's interactive presentation, "U.S. flag: its meaning, design and history" on a large projector screen. Give each student a blank copy of the U.S. flag. Have students write several sentences about why a country needs a flag and what they know about the symbolism of the U.S. flag
Choose a Country
- Have students choose a country of the world or let them draw one from a hat. Instruct students to research their country. Have students list facts about their country, including: official language, industries, climate, religion/culture, and date of establishment
- Instruct students to research the flag of their countries. Students should write a paragraph or two about the symbolism of their country's flag. The report should relate the symbolism to other facts that students have learned about their countries
Design a New Flag
- Challenge students to design a new flag for their country. The new symbolism for the flags should relate to their knowledge of their countries. Give students plain paper to draw their new flag designs
Make the Flag
- Assign students to create their flags using actual fabric. You may wish to make this part of the project a homework assignment, giving the students time to complete the project
- Students present their flags to the class along with their oral presentations. They must explain the symbolism used in the flag and how it relates to their countries. Hang the students' final projects around the classroom. This makes a great display for an open house or PTA night
How to Fly a Country Courtesy Flag
Betsy Ross is the individual credited with sewing the first American flag in May of 1776. Although there were no federal or state regulations governing the display of the United States Flag previous to Flag Day, June 14, 1923, the national guidelines, Public Law 94-344 (known as the Federal Flag Code) are very specific for the displaying of the flag alongside of courtesy flags
- Choose the location. If you are hanging a courtesy flag on a pole along with the American flag, the American flag should be hoisted first
- Place the American flag to the furthest right. If the American flag is displayed with a courtesy flag against a wall, it should always be on the right side with the staff crossed in front of the courtesy flag
- Position the American flagpole at the center. If you are hanging the American flag with several courtesy flags on separate poles, the American flagpole should be placed in the center and at the highest point
- Raise and lower the American flag first
- 1 x National Flag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.40||USD$ 6.21||USD$ 6.02||USD$ 5.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- Why the national flag in the church?
American Christians like to imagine that their nation is favored by God because it has a Christian majority. A small minority even confuse patriotism and faith and say one cannot be one without also having the latter.
- Why is national flag of countries brought down after 5 pm?
The National Flag should be displayed from 8 a.m. to sunset. It may be displayed at night on special occasions but only where it is properly illuminated. This is traditional rules of respect.
- What was the national flag of Canada during World War One?
Canadian soldiers fought under the british flag in a british military uniform that had a little canadian flag on it. Just look up the history of the canadian flag on wikipedia