Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new and high quality of this Jewelers Loupe
- Compact size for easy storage and carry this Jewelers Loupe
- Anti-slip design and easy use this Glass Magnifier
- 3 times magnification power of this Jewelers Loupe
- Magnifer with a light(powed by two AA battery not included)
- The light is long time used
- Clip on design of this Jewelers Magnifier
- Lens Diameter: 44mm/1.7in
- This round eye jeweler's loupe with one magnifying lens, the shape allows your jewelry to rest comfortably in the eye socket
- It is excellent for any application where magnification is needed. In terms of performance, they are second to none
- With the press button on the handle of this Jewelers Loupe, you can adjust the Jewelers Magnifier to fit your need when you are looking at your jewelers
- Small body design helps you to take this loup with you anywhere you go as you can even put it in your pocket
Size in Detail:
How to Judge the Value of Jewelry:
Judging the value of a piece of real jewelry comes when you understand the different types of gold used in jewelry making. The labels and markings can be very misleading if you don't have a working knowledge of gold to begin with. The labels will only give you a name. They really tell you nothing about the actual content or value of the jewelry piece. Understanding the value of a piece of jewelry has to do mainly with what it's made of. Knowing what you are actually getting when you see the stamps or the wording on the tag will assure you that you're getting the greatest value for your money.
- Weigh your diamond jewelry in carats but measure your gold's purity in karats. A carat is a unit of weight used by jewelers in weighing gemstones, as in a 3 carat diamond engagement ring. A karat is also a unit of measurement but it gives the amount of pure gold in a piece of gold jewelry. For example, something that is 24 karat gold is pure gold. This is the most expensive gold that you can buy but be aware that 24k gold is soft and malleable and it is generally considered too fragile for jewelry so it probably isn't actually a good deal when buying jewelry
- Know your terms and then read the tags. If you are told that a piece of jewelry is solid gold, this doesn't mean it is 100 percent gold. What it does mean is that it's not a hollow piece like an empty locket would be. Solid gold doesn't refer to the purity of the piece, however. Solid gold can refer to 24 karat or 10 karat as long as it is a solid piece all the way through. So you can buy a really cheap 10 karat bracelet and still honestly brag that it's ‘solid gold.'
- Understand the different karats available. Gold comes in 24k, 22k, 18k, 14k and 10k. The higher the number of karats involved, the higher the percentage of gold that's in the jewelry. It's illegal to call anything gold that is not at least 10k gold in the jewelry industry. Alloys are added to the gold for strength and durability so the higher the number the less alloy is involved and usually the lower numbers are actually the strongest pieces. The higher numbers give greater color and the lower ones giver greater strength, so choose one that fits your need. Know your colors. All gold that is mined is gold in color but to meet the demand for individual tastes and to offer diversity, the gold is mixed with other metals to form alloys that will be different colors
- If there is a GP next to the number it means that the piece is gold plated or coated over with that kind of gold. It may be a sterling silver piece with 14k gold layered over it. There is also GF (gold filled), RGP (rolled gold plate) and Gold Overlay. Know that gold electroplate has a thinner layer of gold and gold flashed or gold washed has the thinnest of all. Vermeil gold jewelry is 92.5 percent sterling silver that is coated with real gold. These are all pieces not made entirely of gold that can chip or crack and even wear off in time
- Know your colors. Real gold is mixed with alloys to create other colors. Silver and gold mixtures create "green gold", a mixture of nickel or palladium and gold creates the popular white gold, and copper in differing amounts will create "rose gold." These are all alloys, mixed together and their color will stay consistent through the piece so there's no worry about the color wearing off. These alloys are not inexpensive and are still referred to as real gold as there is enough gold in them. They are often used in beautiful pieces and you can trust their value but the karat as you would yellow gold
- Educating yourself about the current prices of gold will be the last thing you need to know before purchasing a piece of gold jewelry. Armed with information and prices, you can be assured that you're getting the best value for your jewelry dollar
- 1 x Glass Jeweler Loupe Eye Magnifier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.58||USD$ 4.17||USD$ 3.75||USD$ 3.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.