Customers Also Bought
- Being black, the Plated Cable can offer you the calm mood
- The length of the Connector Cable is long enough for you to connect your devices
- You can get good information transmission with the HDMI Cable
- The plug and the Connector Cable are made into one with each other
- The cable is in small size and can save you much space
- You can send the cable as presents to your friends
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality
- HDMI cable supports multiple formats
- The Connector Cable is the perfect choice for use in HDTV, Home Theater, STB, DVR, LCD and business class projector based applications
- Gold plated HDMI plug
- Cable Length: 1.8m/6ft
- This picture is the general view of the HDMI Cable
- The connection part of the connector cable is made carefully in detail
- You can connect the plugs with the connector line to the devices
- They are the plugs of the cable for you to connect with your devices
- We can see that the cable is very small and can save a lot of space
How to Convert HDMI to DVI-D
- DVI-D is Digital Video Interface where "D" stands for true digital video (versus DVI-Analog). This technology is mostly used to connect computer video cards to LCD monitors. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the latest digital multimedia standard that supports both video and 8-channel audio with a single cable. Connection of a computer video card (DVI-D) to a TV HDMI input requires a conversion of these video signals. It can be done either with an HDMI to DVI-D cable or an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter.
- With HDMI to DVI-D cable
- Acquire a PCM-2296-06 or Link Depot HDMI to DVI Cable from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI connector of the cable into the HDMI port.
- Plug the DVI-D connector of the cable into the DVI-D port.
- With HDMI Male to DVI-D Female Converter
- Acquire an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI male end of the converter into the HDMI port.
- Plug one end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D female end of the converter.
- Plug the second end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D port.
- 1 x Connector Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.21||USD$ 4.19||USD$ 4.17||USD$ 4.15||USD$ 4.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.