Customers Also Bought
- Operating Range: Up to 10m
- Calling Time: 8 hours
- Standby Time: 200 hours
- Color: Black
- Size: 65 x 50 x 18 mm/2.6 x 2.0 x 0.7 in (L x W x H)
- The Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset integrate wireless mobile music and calls in a lightweight and discreet way
- A quality Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset that sounds and looks great, the Jabra EASYGO makes it easy to talk on the move
- Edgy design combined with ease of use and long talk time
- With behind-the-head wearing design, the Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset is comfort to wear
- With innovative music and call controls, the smallest Motorola Bluetooth headset is must have for anyone who likes to work with music
- Integrated music and call controls in a discreet iconic design
- The Motorola H700 Bluetooth wireless headset features a single button that lets you make and receive phone calls simply and intuitively. And the innovative design is sure to turn a few heads
- The wireless Bluetooth earphone is compatible with Bluetooth stereo enabled phones
- The Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset supports Bluetooth 1.1 and V2.0 enabled phones that support "headset" and "hands-free" profiles
- This Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset is also applicable to a variety of mainstream brand Bluetooth mobile phones
- Cutting-edge noise reduction and echo cancellation technologies
- Multi-function button to control 3-way calling, call start and end, hold and mute and 6 hours talk time or 130 hours standby time
- The Motorola Bluetooth wireless headset is compatible with Bluetooth 1.2- or 1.1-enabled mobile phones, PDAs, PCs, printers and more that support headset and hands-free profiles
- Small size and light weight
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compact design, well made, the Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset is fashionable as well as practical
- The boom microphone: The Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset has a microphone that flips open and close. That's how to turn the headset on and off as well as answering the phone
- Operate via these buttons, easy and convenient
- Charger of the Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset
Size in Detail:
In Daily Life:
- Fashionable Motorola H700 Bluetooth headset makes you stand out in the crowd, reduces noise and radiation for you, enjoy it at every moment of daily life
What is Bluetooth?
- Bluetooth is a form of wireless communication and can be used to pass information to Bluetooth-enabled devices such as mobile phones
- Bluetooth is an excellent protocol for wireless communication because it's capable of data at nearly 1MB/s, while consuming 1/100th of the power of Wi-Fi
- There are no charges for delivering a message using Bluetooth unlike using SMS text messaging
Why Use a Bluetooth Headset?
The Bluetooth headset lead a fashionable lifestyle, Bluetooth headsets have become must-have accessories for cell phone fanatics, though it may sound complicated, Bluetooth really is quite simple, inexpensive, and easy to use
- The Bluetooth headset deeply loved young phone and sports fans, you can also use Bluetooth to stream music wirelessly, connect to the Web, transfer files, and more
- Answer calls and Enjoy music anywhere and anytime, especially while driving a car or doing sport
- Giving you hands-free! Control over your mobile phone without the need for obtrusive cables or wires. Make sure everyone can see your Bluetooth headset while you're talking with your hands free. It's so easy to look like you're talking to yourself if it's not that obvious
- A simple wired headset is a satisfactory solution for many people, but it literally ties you to your cell phone. With a Bluetooth headset you can have your cell phone in your briefcase on your car's back seat, and still place and receive calls
A Little History:
- Before we delve into the different kinds of Bluetooth, it may help to know a little bit about Bluetooth itself. In Bluetooth technology, two devices communicate with each other over low-frequency radio waves in the 2.4GHz range. No cables or wires are needed, and the only requirement is that both devices be Bluetooth compatible. Unlike infrared ports, the connected devices don't need to be in direct line of sight, but they do need to be relatively close to each other. And like a wireless Infrared transfer, Bluetooth doesn't cost anything beyond the initial investment in the devices.
- In addition to connecting a cell phone to a headset, Bluetooth is used to connect PCs to keyboards and mice, handhelds to other handhelds, and cell phones to computers. Many cars are even equipped with Bluetooth so that you can use the car's audio system for hands-free cell phone functions
How to Activate a Bluetooth Headset:
- Set you Bluetooth headset device to discovery mode. To do this, usually you just hold down the control button for 3+ seconds until the light stays continuously lit. If the device asks for a pass codes for these devices are 0000 or 1234. Consult the user's manual of the device for the correct code if not listed here
- Set your phone or mobile device to find the Bluetooth device. To do this, go to settings and find the Bluetooth link. Activate the link (select Yes to activate)
- Set the phone find audio device mode. The phone will search and the Bluetooth device will register, Click confirms or OK
- Exit settings mode on the phone. Your Bluetooth headset device is now connected and ready to use
Take a perfect Bluetooth headset from Dinodirect, make your life more freedom and fashionable.
- 1 x Wireless Bluetooth Headset Earphone for MOTOROLA
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Earhook
- The Technology behind Bluetooth Headphones
- Bluetooth technology is very widespread today and present in almost all of the gadgets nowadays. It is found not just in Bluetooth headphones but also in mobile phones, computers, personal digital assistants, and even in the wide range of devices that has already embraced the wireless connection.
- From http://www.booshnews.com/2010/08/19/the-technology-behind-bluetooth-headphones/
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.35||USD$ 9.80||USD$ 9.24||USD$ 8.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.