Customers Also Bought
- The HDMI cable comes with gold plated connectors, molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding
- A adapter cable constructed by high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipments
- A superb HDMI cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance
- Digital video doesn't get any better converter cable than this one
- This HDMI cable is durable and reliable for long time use
- HDMI cable is an essential accessory for you if you have electronic products
- Size: 0.7 x 280cm/0.3 x 110.2in(Dia. x L)
- The HDMI connection cable is used with high-definition televisions to transmit uncompressed digital data
- The converter cable with mini shape is convenient to use and pack up
- The plug is standard for sweeping use; high quality ensures operational stability
- It ensures maximum transfer rate and interference guarded for data transmission
- The head is durable for long time use and ensures the safety
How to Set Up an HDMI Cable:
- HDMI cables are used to convey high-definition digital signals. They can carry much more information than standard A/V cables and thus deliver a sharper, clearer image to your screen. Setting up an HDMI cable is no harder than setting up any other kind of A/V cables; just find the right slot and plug it in. You simply need to identify which of your components is HD-compatible, and how it can best be connected
- Check the back of your television set for an HDMI connection. They're narrow rectangular outlets, usually marked with an HDMI logo. Count the number of HDMI outlets you have: If you have more than one, it increases your options as far as connections go
- Examine the A/V receiver on your home theater system if you have one. If it has HDMI outlets for your components (DVD, Blu-ray player, cable or satellite box), then you can use it to route all of them to the TV. Otherwise, you need to hook up those components directly to the TV
- Check your cable/satellite box, DVR, DVD player or Blu-ray player for HDMI outlets. Count the number of components that have them, then count the number of HDMI outlets available on either your A/V receiver or your TV. If the latter is less than the former, you need to decide which of your components you want to set up with HDMI cable
- Insert one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI port of your DVR, Blu-ray player or DVD player. If your A/V receiver has an HDMI port, connect the other end of the cable to it. Otherwise, connect the other end to the HDMI outlet in your TV. Repeat this step with different components until all of your HDMI-compatible devices are hooked up
- Connect a cable between the HDMI "out" port of your A/V receiver and the HDMI port of your TV. If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, note which one is connected
- Turn on your TV, access the menu and set the signal to whichever HDMI port contains the component you wish to watch
- Turn on the A/V receiver, if applicable, and push the button corresponding to the component you wish to watch. (Most A/V receivers have them clearly marked on the front
Transmission Cable Types:
- The K-310 cable is a low capacitance transmission cable. The main usage for this cable is the connection to a transducer or to a signal conditioner for a monitoring system. Its core is made of three shielded cables. The K-310 is very durable and able to withstand extreme weathering conditions; also, it has good chemical resistance --- allowing the cable to withstand different oils and other hazardous solvents. However, it has a poor acid resistance
- It has a conductor resistance of 36 ohms per kilometer and a shield resistance of 14 ohms per kilometer. It can sustain a signal of 10 kilohertz for up to 300 meters without there being significant refraction and distortion within the transmission
- Generally, the K-219 is used for a CE accelerometer. This is a halogen-free, flame-retardant cable, capable of extinguishing any internal fire hazard. It is also heavy-duty. Its core is comprised of four cables: two Radox-wire compounds and two copper-core wire compounds --- encumbered in black Radox insulation sheath
- Also, the entire core is insulated by a 3.05-mm, tinned-copper cable sheath --- which is surrounded by a 4.75-mm, Black Radox insulation sheath. The K-219 transmission cable is very weather resistant. It has a core resistance of 56 ohms per kilometer. The chemical resistance is adequate. It is not like the K-310; however, its acid resistance is much better
- The K-414 is usually used for a AE-type expansion probe. It is also halogen-free and flame-retardant. It has two double-stranded, copper-core cables within its core. Also in the cable's core are two Radox filters. The entire core is surrounded by a Radox 125 conductor insulation (1.25 mm). The cable's diameter is 7.55 mm, plus or minus 0.3 mm. The K-414 cable has a core resistance of 55.9 ohms per kilometer and a shield resistance of 58 ohms per kilometer
- The RG-174 is a coaxial transmission cable. Actually, there are two versions of this type of cable --- the RG-174 25 AWG and the RG-174 24.5 AWG. Both are bare copper conductors and have tinned copper braided shields. However, the 25 AWG's size is 0.18 inches, and it has 90-percent coverage from its copper shield. The cable has solid polyethylene insulation surrounding it, within a black PVC jacket. It has a shield resistance of 29.9 ohms per kilometers. The 24.5 AWG's size is 0.20 inches, with a 93-percent coverage. It has a foam HDPE insulation surrounding it, within a gray PVC jacket, with a shield resistance of 30.5 ohms per kilometers
- 1 x HDMI Male to Male HD Cable
- 2 x Contector Protection Caps
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.05||USD$ 6.70||USD$ 6.35||USD$ 5.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.