Customers Also Bought
- The HDMI to DVI Adapter provides best signal transmission
- High quality sound & picture
- HDMI female to DVI 24+1 female
- The HDMI to DVI Adapter connects components with HDMI and DVI interfaces to each other
- Brand new high quality 24K gold plated connectors
- Dimension: 47 x 41 x 15mm/1.8 x 1.6 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- The HDMI Female to DVI Female Adapter is perfect for your HDMI monitors, receivers and HD TVs
- The HDMI to DVI Adapter features gold-plated connectors, provides high speed data transmission
- High quality material makes the DVI to HDMI converter durable and reliable for long time use
How to Use HDMI to Maximize Picture Quality:
- Look in the back of your HD television. You should see one or more input jacks labeled "HDMI." This is where the HDMI cable is attached--differing visually from the normal A/V cables in that there is only a single jack instead of three color-coded A/V jacks
- Attach one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI output jack on the back of your cable box, satellite box or HD/Blu-Ray DVD player
- Attach the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input jack on your television
- Turn on your TV, and give it a little time to warm up--about 5 to 10 minutes should suffice
- Press the "input" button on your remote until it indicates that the TV is receiving signals from the HDMI input jack. A message will usually flash on the TV screen, stating "HDMI 1"
- Check the signals from your input box. They usually allow you to adjust the level of signal you can send, in figures ranging from 480i to 1080p. The higher the number, the greater the resolution will be
- Adjust the aspect ratio, either on your cable/satellite/DVD remote or on your TV remote. In order to maximize the picture quality, you want to make sure the aspect ratio is correct for your TV (usually either 16:9 or 4:3). You'll be able to tell if it isn't correct, because the figures onscreen will appear stretch or elongated
- Use the TV remote control to adjust the brightness, contrast, color and tint to match your particular tastes. Most HD TVs have factory settings that will work for your average viewing conditions. Once you're receiving a signal from the HDMI cable, you can tweak the particulars to fit your needs
How to Connect an HDMI Monitor to a DVI Port:
Large, high-definition televisions have decreased in price over the years to the point where it is now feasible for certain types of computer owners--such as PC gamers--to consider the possibility of connecting their computers to a large television rather than a conventional computer monitor. The problem with doing so, however, is the fact that most computers do not have HDMI ports, and some HDTVs do not have DVI ports, making the television and computer incompatible. Connect your computer to an HDTV with an HDMI port using a DVI-to-HDMI converter cable.
- Purchase a video cable with a male DVI connector on one end and a male HDMI connector on the other end. Make sure that the cable has sufficient length to reach from the back of the computer to the back of the television, plus a little extra room for you to move one of the devices later if you need to.
- Shut the computer down. Remove the current monitor cable (if applicable) by twisting the thumbscrews on either side of the DVI connector counterclockwise until the cable can be freely removed.
- Connect the DVI end of the DVI-to-HDMI adapter cable to the back of the computer. If the DVI end of the cable has thumbscrews, tighten them until the cable is firmly anchored to the back of the computer. Do not use a tool; tighten the thumbscrews only to the point where you can still loosen them with your fingers.
- Turn the television off and connect the HDMI end of the adapter cable to an open HDMI port on the back of the television. If your television has more than one HDMI port, remember the number of the port the computer is connected to.
- Turn the television back on, and use the remote control or buttons on the control panel to switch the television to the HDMI port that the computer is connected to. The television might have a "no signal" warning displayed since the computer is turned off.
- Turn the computer on. If the correct HDMI port is selected on the television, the video output from the computer is displayed on the screen.
Tips & Warnings:
- Brick-and-mortar electronics stores often charge a premium for accessories such as cables and adapters because their profit margins on big-ticket items such as computers and televisions are so small. Save money by buying a DVI-to-HDMI cable online. Competition between online merchants tends to keep accessory prices far lower.
- HDMI cables carry audio and video data across the same connector, while DVI cables carry video data only. If you connect a television to a computer using the computer's DVI port, a separate cable is necessary to carry audio to the television. Many televisions have 1/8-inch stereo jacks or RCA (red and white) audio jacks for bringing sound from an external source such as a computer. Check your television's instruction manual to confirm that it can display video through the HDMI port while playing audio from the 1/8-inch or RCA jacks. If the television cannot accept separate video and audio sources simultaneously, speakers will need to be connected directly to the computer in order for you to hear sound.
- 1 x HDMI DVI Converter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.31||USD$ 3.99||USD$ 3.71||USD$ 3.47||USD$ 3.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.