Customers Also Bought
- Advanced connect VGA male to 2 VGA female interface adapter
- Bring a new meaning to the home theater experience
- Giving your high definition components peak-performance
- High quality and durable material
- Features gold-plated connectors, design for high frequency signals adapter
- This adapter delivers crystal clear, all digital audio and video to the highest quality of home theater experience
- Adapter constructed using high quality material to provide best connection between VGA equipment
- Connectors: VGA male to VGA 2 female
- Length: 330mm /13 in
- 1 x Converter Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.59||USD$ 8.22||USD$ 7.89||USD$ 7.58||USD$ 7.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- I've set output of my sound program to VAC Out, and there are no sound. Why?
If you connect sound source to one side of the cable and leave other side unconnected, you will not hear any sound. You need to connect other (In) side of the cable to any other application that will receive sound coming from source app.
- I've set output of my sound program to VAC Out, then set input of recording application to VAC In. Sound records fine but I hear silence only from my phones/speakers. What can I do to hear a sound?
To monitor audio signal transferred through the virtual cable, you can use VAC multi-client feature that allows you to connect multiple audio destination apps to single VAC port. The simplest way to monitor is using Audio Repeater app, coming in VAC package. Assign Audio Repeater In to VAC In, assign Out to your sound card Out, and start transfer. Then you will hear all sounds that comes through this virtual cable. If you experienced periodical clicks and pops, try to place the cable in the synchronous mode.
- I have two audio adapters with their own speakers attached. Can I use Cable to play a sound using both adapters at same time?
Yes, you can. But you won't hear these two streams as a single, solid sound. Each audio adapter has its own clock and each clock frequency has a slight difference from a given sample rate. It makes two different adapters to go out of sync. The more time is elapsed, the more difference is introduced. In general, synchronous playing with two and more adapters is impossible without special synchronization schemes built in each adapter by design.