Customers Also Bought
- HDMI male to female adapter
- Extends the life of equipment with HDMI connectors
- Able to rotate up to 90 degrees, making it ideal for flat screen televisions wall instals
- Full support for high definition video, multi-channel digital audio and HDCP
- Gold plated for optimum performance
- 90° right angle HDMI female input to HDMI male connector
- The Digital HDMI Adapter supports all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer DVI-D resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, 1.3 of course and zero data loss
- The HDMI Male to Female Adapter is able to rotate up to 90 degrees, ideal for flat screen televisions wall install
- Gold plated connectors, the HDMI to HDMI Adapter provides great performance
- The Digital HDMI Adapter fully supports for high definition video, multi-channel digital audio and HDCP
HDMI Adapter Information:
- Audio: Unlike most audio/visual connection components, HDMI transfers both audio and video in a single connection. Other HD connections require a separate cable to transfer audio.
- Digital: HDMI is a digital form of data transmission. This means that there is no loss of data from one component to another.
- Quality: Because HDMI is digital, it is able to transfer the highest quality in audio and video with resolutions of 1080p--the highest quality in video resolution.
- Ease of Use: Because HDMI transfers audio and video together, it is built into a single wire. This cuts down on clutter and space used.
- Speed: HDMI is able to transmit its media at speeds of 10.2 gigabytes per second. This ensures the speedy and intended transmission of high-definition data.
How to Use HDMI to Maximize Picture Quality:
- Look in the back of your HD television. You should see one or more input jacks labeled "HDMI." This is where the HDMI cable is attached--differing visually from the normal A/V cables in that there is only a single jack instead of three color-coded A/V jacks
- Attach one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI output jack on the back of your cable box, satellite box or HD/Blu-Ray DVD player
- Attach the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input jack on your television
- Turn on your TV, and give it a little time to warm up--about 5 to 10 minutes should suffice
- Press the "input" button on your remote until it indicates that the TV is receiving signals from the HDMI input jack. A message will usually flash on the TV screen, stating "HDMI 1"
- Check the signals from your input box. They usually allow you to adjust the level of signal you can send, in figures ranging from 480i to 1080p. The higher the number, the greater the resolution will be
- Adjust the aspect ratio, either on your cable/satellite/DVD remote or on your TV remote. In order to maximize the picture quality, you want to make sure the aspect ratio is correct for your TV (usually either 16:9 or 4:3). You'll be able to tell if it isn't correct, because the figures onscreen will appear stretch or elongated
- Use the TV remote control to adjust the brightness, contrast, color and tint to match your particular tastes. Most HD TVs have factory settings that will work for your average viewing conditions. Once you're receiving a signal from the HDMI cable, you can tweak the particulars to fit your needs
- 1 x HDMI Male to Female Right Angled 90 Degree Digital HDMI Adapter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.92||USD$ 3.54||USD$ 3.22||USD$ 2.96||USD$ 2.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?