Customers Also Bought
- The Audio Converter can convert HDMI male to HDMI and DVI-D 24+1 pin female splitter/converter
- This Audio Converter can split HDMI male to HDMI and DVI-D 24+1 pin female
- You can connect your HDMI source to two different displays which is HDMI and DVI-D respectively with the Audio Converter
- It is gold-plated AV Converter
- With this HDMI Cable, you are offered with high definition signal and information
- You can send the cable as present to your friends
- You can connect your devices with the cable conveniently
- The cable is light and easy for you to connect
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 33cm/13in
- This picture is the general view of the Audio Converter
- The plugs are very tough no matter which perspective you are in
- The connector over the HDMI cable is gilded and can serve you
- Being black outer, the cable can match with many of your devices
- Being small, you can save much space with the cable
How to Convert HDMI to DVI-D
- DVI-D is Digital Video Interface where "D" stands for true digital video (versus DVI-Analog). This technology is mostly used to connect computer video cards to LCD monitors. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the latest digital multimedia standard that supports both video and 8-channel audio with a single cable. Connection of a computer video card (DVI-D) to a TV HDMI input requires a conversion of these video signals. It can be done either with an HDMI to DVI-D cable or an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter.
- With HDMI to DVI-D cable
- Acquire a PCM-2296-06 or Link Depot HDMI to DVI Cable from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI connector of the cable into the HDMI port.
- Plug the DVI-D connector of the cable into the DVI-D port.
- With HDMI Male to DVI-D Female Converter
- Acquire an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI male end of the converter into the HDMI port.
- Plug one end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D female end of the converter.
- Plug the second end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D port.
- 1 x HDMI Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.16||USD$ 5.08||USD$ 4.99||USD$ 4.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I use this splitter to connect two source devices to one input on my display so that I don't have to keep plugging and unplugging my cables?
NO! Using a splitter to connect two source devices to one display will overload and damage your equipment. Even if one source is on at a time, you will still create a reverse signal flow that will damage your devices circuits. Please use a switch for connecting multiple sources to single inputs.
- The splitter only displays on one display at a time or doesn't work at all when both displays are connected?
Unfortunately, due to the current state of the technology, results using HDMI and/or DVI splitters can be mixed. Especially passive splitters which reply on the individual devices ability to negotiate a 3 way handshake. The problem is not all devices are programmed to deal with this properly and will sometimes default to an HDCP error state. To put it simply, some devices will consider a split of the signal to be a copyright violation, so it may decide that only one display should show at a time or may block the content entirely. This type of situation is considered to be a device compatibility issue and can not be fixed short of a firmware update by the individual device manufacturers.
If your problem stems from using a passive splitter, you may want to consider using one of our powered splitter options. Powered splitters have chips that will help negotiate the handshake. However, there is no way to know for sure if this solution will work except to try it.
- Can I use this splitter to get two or more different images on two or more different monitors to extend my desktop?
No, the images are generated by the graphics cards and if you are coming out of a single output, you're only getting one image for the splitter to send to each monitor. Every monitor will show the same image. To get an extended desktop where different images are on each monitor, please contact us.