Customers Also Bought
- This adapter cable is HDMI to HDMI cable
- A converter cable is for all HDMI connectors between DVD PS3 players, digital satellite receivers, set-top boxes, AV receivers and an HDTV
- With 24K gold-plated connector resists corrosion, the HDMI cable ensures an optimum connection for maximum signal transfer
- The durable HDMI cable provides highest level of signal quality
- This HDMI cable is durable and reliable for long time use
- HDMI cable is an essential accessory for you if you have electronic products
- Cord Length: 1.8m/5.9ft
- The HDMI connection cable is used with high-definition televisions to transmit uncompressed digital data
- The converter cable with mini shape which is convenient to use and pack up
- The plug is standard for sweeping use; high quality ensures operational stability
- The head is durable to long time use and ensures the safety
- It ensures interference free operation and maximum transfer rate interference guarded
How to Set Up an HDMI Cable:
- HDMI cables are used to convey high-definition digital signals. They can carry much more information than standard A/V cables and thus deliver a sharper, clearer image to your screen. Setting up an HDMI cable is no harder than setting up any other kind of A/V cables; just find the right slot and plug it in. You simply need to identify which of your components is HD-compatible, and how it can best be connected
- Check the back of your television set for an HDMI connection. They're narrow rectangular outlets, usually marked with an HDMI logo. Count the number of HDMI outlets you have: If you have more than one, it increases your options as far as connections go
- Examine the A/V receiver on your home theater system if you have one. If it has HDMI outlets for your components (DVD, Blu-ray player, cable or satellite box), then you can use it to route all of them to the TV. Otherwise, you need to hook up those components directly to the TV
- Check your cable/satellite box, DVR, DVD player or Blu-ray player for HDMI outlets. Count the number of components that have them, then count the number of HDMI outlets available on either your A/V receiver or your TV. If the latter is less than the former, you need to decide which of your components you want to set up with HDMI cable
- Insert one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI port of your DVR, Blu-ray player or DVD player. If your A/V receiver has an HDMI port, connect the other end of the cable to it. Otherwise, connect the other end to the HDMI outlet in your TV. Repeat this step with different components until all of your HDMI-compatible devices are hooked up
- Connect a cable between the HDMI "out" port of your A/V receiver and the HDMI port of your TV. If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, note which one is connected
- Turn on your TV, access the menu and set the signal to whichever HDMI port contains the component you wish to watch
- Turn on the A/V receiver, if applicable, and push the button corresponding to the component you wish to watch. (Most A/V receivers have them clearly marked on the front
Transmission Cable Types:
- The K-310 cable is a low capacitance transmission cable. The main usage for this cable is the connection to a transducer or to a signal conditioner for a monitoring system. Its core is made of three shielded cables. The K-310 is very durable and able to withstand extreme weathering conditions; also, it has good chemical resistance --- allowing the cable to withstand different oils and other hazardous solvents. However, it has a poor acid resistance
- It has a conductor resistance of 36 ohms per kilometer and a shield resistance of 14 ohms per kilometer. It can sustain a signal of 10 kilohertz for up to 300 meters without there being significant refraction and distortion within the transmission
- Generally, the K-219 is used for a CE accelerometer. This is a halogen-free, flame-retardant cable, capable of extinguishing any internal fire hazard. It is also heavy-duty. Its core is comprised of four cables: two Radox-wire compounds and two copper-core wire compounds --- encumbered in black Radox insulation sheath
- Also, the entire core is insulated by a 3.05-mm, tinned-copper cable sheath --- which is surrounded by a 4.75-mm, Black Radox insulation sheath. The K-219 transmission cable is very weather resistant. It has a core resistance of 56 ohms per kilometer. The chemical resistance is adequate. It is not like the K-310; however, its acid resistance is much better
- The K-414 is usually used for a AE-type expansion probe. It is also halogen-free and flame-retardant. It has two double-stranded, copper-core cables within its core. Also in the cable's core are two Radox filters. The entire core is surrounded by a Radox 125 conductor insulation (1.25 mm). The cable's diameter is 7.55 mm, plus or minus 0.3 mm. The K-414 cable has a core resistance of 55.9 ohms per kilometer and a shield resistance of 58 ohms per kilometer
- The RG-174 is a coaxial transmission cable. Actually, there are two versions of this type of cable --- the RG-174 25 AWG and the RG-174 24.5 AWG. Both are bare copper conductors and have tinned copper braided shields. However, the 25 AWG's size is 0.18 inches, and it has 90-percent coverage from its copper shield. The cable has solid polyethylene insulation surrounding it, within a black PVC jacket. It has a shield resistance of 29.9 ohms per kilometers. The 24.5 AWG's size is 0.20 inches, with a 93-percent coverage. It has a foam HDPE insulation surrounding it, within a gray PVC jacket, with a shield resistance of 30.5 ohms per kilometers
- 1 x 1.8m HDMI to HDMI Cable for LCD HDTV Gold Plated
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.30||USD$ 4.96||USD$ 4.67||USD$ 4.40||USD$ 4.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.