Customers Also Bought
- Style: Single beam
- Color Temperature: 8000K - Ultra White
- Luminous Flux: 2500lm
- Current: 3.2A (norm) / 4.5A (max)
- Power Consumption: 35W
- Mercury Purity: 99%
- Material: HID xenon conversion kit
- Voltage: DC 9~16V(input) / DC 13.2V(norm)
- Service Life: More than 3000 hours (10 times as long than halogen bulbs)
- Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +105°C
- Compatibility: Car, motorcycle, electric motor car
- 100% brand new HID kit with 35W bulbs and ballasts
- This Xenon Bulb with special designed uses high tech material
- Longer Life, easy conversion
- 3 times more luminous than standard halogen headlights while using less energy
- Ballasts with built-in starter brackets harness
- 100% waterproof connections for external uses
- Instead of coil in bulb, xenon provide increased durability and resistance to shock and vibration
- Produce 70% more light output and a wider beam which potentially increase safety
- Easy installation. Only need attach HID bulb to the original lamb hole, stick ballast and connect the power
- Safer! Brighter! Better! Get rid of the yellowish look
- This Xenon Replacement Bulb with matural colour makes it safer
- Low power consumption saves more energy
- High intensity Xenon Bulb is the device of a new type of lighting technology that replaces the conventional xenon lamp
- Resistance to heat and aging, as well as vibration tested
- High efficiency and long life! This Xenon Bulb is a perfect compatible flashlight bulb to own
- Optimized for use in UltraFire flashlights, the standard long life Xenon Bulb produces an amazing white light with hours of running time
- Smaller dimension and integrated design makes installation easier
- Increase the environment vision and ensure driving safety
- This is the good quality lamp bulb. Just get this HID Xenon Light Conversion Kit right now! This Lamp Bulb would enlighten your way and be a great helper in your daily life
- This is a brand new HID Xenon Replacement Bulb conversion kit. Special designed with high tech material
- Ballasts with built-in starter brackets harness. Easy Installation. Only need attach HID bulb to the original lamb hole, stick ballast and connect the power
How Does a Xenon Bulb Work?
While most of the cars today are still using halogen lights, xenon lights are making their way into the mainstream, and could be the standard someday. Xenon is a natural element found in the earth's atmosphere, as well as in various minerals, and even some compounds. When heated by electricity, it turns a rich blue color, hence the color of the headlights you see on luxury cars.
- How It Works
So instead of using electricity to heat a filament, like we see in the halogen lights, xenon lights use a technology called High Intensity Discharge, or HID. This technology is also used on street lamps and stadium lighting. In these examples, low pressure vapor is used to produce an ultraviolet light that arouses a phosphor coating in the tube. However, when high pressure gas is involved, there's no need for a phosphor coating. So in the case of xenon lights, electricity can simply heat the xenon, which results in a more efficient, but more costly alternative.
Facts About Xenon Bulbs
Xenon is a gas, like krypton or argon, and it is rare. Because it produces such a high heat, it must be encased in a crystal bulb to produce light. It uses no filament. An igniter excites the xenon inside the bulb, creating a spark in two electrodes and forming an electrical arc between them. The ionized gas produces a plasma charge that creates the intense light. Although the initial charge is high, the energy needed to maintain the light is low, making xenon bulbs energy efficient.
Xenon lamps (light bulbs) were invented in Germany in the 1940s. Their light is nearly the same as the noonday sun. High intensity (HID) xenon headlamps were introduced in the mid-1990s in high end Japanese and European luxury cars. By 2005 they were factory-installed in 95 vehicle models.
- Light Bulbs
Once used only in headlights and projectors, xenon bulbs now illuminate bookcases, paintings and desktops. The lifespan of an average xenon light bulb is between 6,000 and 20,000 hours. The light they give off is closer to natural daylight than halogen or incandescent bulbs. They use less power to maintain a high power light.
There are two types of xenon headlights: upgraded and high intensity (HID). Upgraded bulbs are 90 percent brighter than standard halogen bulbs and easy to install. HID xenon bulbs are 300 percent brighter than halogen bulbs and should be installed by an electrician. HID xenon bulbs produce brighter light with less wattage than halogen or standard upgrade xenon bulbs. HID bulbs are available in 80, 100 and 130 watt models. Xenon HID lamps draw 35 watts (halogen bulbs are 55 watts), yet they produce three times the lumens (light output) of halogen. HID xenon headlight bulbs can cost up to $200.
When operating, the pressure inside an HID bulb is high due to the heat, which can reach 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit. Removing it from its assembly risks an explosion. An HID bulb must operate in a horizontal position or it could overheat. HID lights use a high voltage which could cause electrical burns, shock or electrocution. Lamps should be off before servicing, and servicing should not be done in wet weather. The ballast gets very hot, so you should avoid touching it. The oils on your fingers will cause the bulb to crack and break. Handle by the base only or wear gloves. If you do touch the bulb, clean the oil off with alcohol and allow to dry before using.
How to Install HID Xenon Light Conversion Kit on Your Car:
- First, open your car hood
- Separate the headlamps (both left and right lamps) from your car after opening your car hood
- Open the rear cover of the headlamps and pull the installed halogen lamp out
- Drill a hole in the middle of the rear cover of the headlamp with a 25mm hold cutter (drill the hole based on actual condition)
- Remove the plastic cap of the HID bulb, then put the bulb into the headlamp unit, make sure the installation of the press spring has settled properly after installing the lamp
- Fix the dustproof cover
- Prepare the wiring harness
- Connect the wiring harness with the ballast. Connect the source of electric power and the wiring diagram, stick the ballast on the nearest place from the headlamp in the engine room firmly by using double-faced tape, mounting plate, cable tie and etc
- Secure the new HID lamp.
- Headlights replaced and ready for test
- Enjoy your new light
"K" is the color temperature of the lamp when working. A normal misunderstanding is the higher the "K", the brighter the light. In fact, the exact opposite is true - the lower the "K", the brighter the light. So if you want a particularly bright and strong light, you should choose a set in the range of 4300-6000K
Advantages of HID Xenon Conversion Kits:
HID Xenon Lamp is three times the light output of traditional halogen lamp, two times the irradiation distance
HID Xenon Lamp provides broader and clearer visual field, removes the dangers of driving in darkness
- Longer Life Time
The life time of HID lamp reaches more than 3000h, 8 times of traditional halogen lamp
- Lower Power Consumption
HID lights will be environment friendly. Power of normal HID lamp is only 30W or 35W. You will get "cool" lights instead of "hot" lights
- What is HID Xenon
HID lamp (High-Intensity-Discharge) is the top product of the Metal halide lamp. Unlike Halogen lamps, HID lamps don't have a filament but create light by the arc between two electrodes. There are distinctive metals contained in the arc tube: high-pressure Xenon (99.99%), mercur and metal halide. When starting voltage is applied to the electrodes from the ballast or igniter, an arc is formed between them. The arc activates the Xenon, which in turn ignites the metal halide. The result of this action is the emission of light energy. Due to the high pressures of HID lamp operation, these wavelengths are concentrated in the visible light spectrum. We can get the desired color temperature through changing the pressure of HID lamp or the proportion of the metal halide
- Outstanding Features
Super Brightness: The brightness and its luminous flux are increased by 300% as that of the halogen tungsten lamp, so that the lamp can radiate to higher, wider and farther place
Good color temperature: The color temperature is approximately 4300 K -10000k compared to 3000 K for halogen lamp. The common choose is 5500k,which is close to the sunlight and comfortable to our eyes, also benefit for the safe driving indirectly
Low power consumption and high efficiency: The power of Xenon metal halide lamp(35Watt,) for vehicle is only around half of tungsten halogen lamp but emitting 3 times of light
Quick start up: From starting up to reach full light, halogen lamp takes about 15 minutes, while HID lamp takes less than 0.001 second to start up and it can reach 85% of its full light in 1 second. For hot-re-strike, it takes several seconds to stabilization; for pulse-start ,it takes 10-20 seconds
Extremely long life: In practical terms, the life span of the bulb is equal to that of the car. Service life is at least 3000 hours, greatly above total hours of an automobile during normal night, which means that the bulb need only be replaced in exceptional cases
- Why we use HID Lamp
On the road, HID Xenon lighting systems appear as a bright white beam which resembles natural daylight. The bright white beam offers greater visibility and road safety. High efficiency make the requirement for cooling the lamp lower and can reduce the aging of the lamp chimney. Extremely long life make the HID lamp in proper condition without maintenance. The constant power and brightness in such a huge range of input voltage make HID lamp unparalleled. Quick start-up technique is the best solution for automobile lamp
- 2 x 35W H4H 8000K Bulbs
- 2 x Digital Ballasts
- 1 x Full Set of Power Cables
- 1 x Installation Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 54.00||USD$ 52.15||USD$ 50.30||USD$ 47.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.