Customers Also Bought
- Save your phone and money by using this part
- Best replacement for your damaged touch screen
- Snap and input the LCD, very easy to install
- 100% new high quality
- Compatible with Touch Diamond
- This is a non-OEM product
- Dimension: 100 x 58 x 13.7mm / 3.93 x 2.28 x 0.54in (L x W x H)
- HTC touch diamond touch screen digitizer
What is a Touch Screen Digitizer?
A touch screen digitizer is the part of a personal digital assistant (PDA), phone or monitor that allows you to touch the screen with a stylus or your finger and input data directly. You can touch icons to activate them, or you can even use handwriting recognition to input text on some touch screens. Others use virtual keyboards to input data. Using a stylus, which has a smaller and more precise tip than a finger, you are activating a much smaller area of the digitizer. This, in essence, gives you a finer line and the perception of more writing space.
- Input: The digitizer is a thin, clear film over your device's display that tells the device exactly where you have touched the screen. It is made of two layers of film that contain conductive points in them. They are held slightly apart by a thin, non-conductive mesh. When you press against the film, it completes a circuit where you touch and tells the device those coordinates
- Smartphones: The digitizer is the main or only input device for some of today's smartphones. Apple's iPhone and the Palm Pre are good examples of the use of a digitizer. Their highly graphic operating systems use various gestures or patterns of touch to mean different things. A touch and swipe to the side can turn a page or change screens while a tap can activate a function
- PDAs: Like smartphones, personal digital assistants (PDAs) sometimes include a keypad, but more often rely heavily or completely on the touch screen digitizer for input. Windows Mobile and Palm devices both have methods of entering text into the device using the digitizer
- Text Entry by Gestures: The original Palm text entry system called Graffiti used gestures to decide what letters you were using and you had to learn to print the letters a certain way. A stroke down and a tap at the top created a lower-case 'i' on the screen. The Windows version uses a more sophisticated recognition system to find patterns that look like letters
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Applications: Point-of-sale (POS) applications are another broad area where touch screen digitizers are used. In this use, they are applied to a full-sized computer monitor to create a touch screen. The two films are larger and often not as precise as their smaller cousins on phones and PDAs. They are acting basically as the mouse in the POS application, so the clerk can press virtual buttons. The precision involved in handwriting recognition is not required in this application
- 1 x LCD Screen Digitizer for HTC Touch Diamond
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.01||USD$ 7.43||USD$ 6.93||USD$ 6.49||USD$ 6.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.