Customers Also Bought
- Save your phone and money by using this part
- Best replacement for your damaged touch screen
- Snap and input the LCD, very easy to install
- Compatible with HTC Touch
- This is a non-OEM product
- Dimension: 90 x 52mm / 3.5 x 2.0in (L x W)
- Touch Screen Digitizer for HTC
- For HTC touch
- Flat cable
What is a Touch Screen Digitizer?
A touch screen digitizer is the part of a personal digital assistant (PDA), phone or monitor that allows you to touch the screen with a stylus or your finger and input data directly. You can touch icons to activate them, or you can even use handwriting recognition to input text on some touch screens. Others use virtual keyboards to input data. Using a stylus, which has a smaller and more precise tip than a finger, you are activating a much smaller area of the digitizer. This, in essence, gives you a finer line and the perception of more writing space.
- Input: The digitizer is a thin, clear film over your device's display that tells the device exactly where you have touched the screen. It is made of two layers of film that contain conductive points in them. They are held slightly apart by a thin, non-conductive mesh. When you press against the film, it completes a circuit where you touch and tells the device those coordinates
- Smartphones: The digitizer is the main or only input device for some of today's smartphones. Apple's iPhone and the Palm Pre are good examples of the use of a digitizer. Their highly graphic operating systems use various gestures or patterns of touch to mean different things. A touch and swipe to the side can turn a page or change screens while a tap can activate a function
- PDAs: Like smartphones, personal digital assistants (PDAs) sometimes include a keypad, but more often rely heavily or completely on the touch screen digitizer for input. Windows Mobile and Palm devices both have methods of entering text into the device using the digitizer
- Text Entry by Gestures: The original Palm text entry system called Graffiti used gestures to decide what letters you were using and you had to learn to print the letters a certain way. A stroke down and a tap at the top created a lower-case 'i' on the screen. The Windows version uses a more sophisticated recognition system to find patterns that look like letters
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Applications: Point-of-sale (POS) applications are another broad area where touch screen digitizers are used. In this use, they are applied to a full-sized computer monitor to create a touch screen. The two films are larger and often not as precise as their smaller cousins on phones and PDAs. They are acting basically as the mouse in the POS application, so the clerk can press virtual buttons. The precision involved in handwriting recognition is not required in this application
- 1 x LCD Screen Digitizer for HTC Touch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.31||USD$ 6.74||USD$ 6.25||USD$ 5.83||USD$ 5.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.