Customers Also Bought
- New iPhone 3G 3GS hard plastic case with high quality assured
- iPhone hard plastic case protects your valuable investment from scratched and damage
- All slots are accessible without removing the skin
- The hard plastic case features a play-through design which enable total access to all of the iPod iPhone's control buttons
- Plastic case cover is made of durable hard plastic material, protect your phone against everyday hazards element that may dirt it
- Clip case cover is washable and easy to remove
- iPhone 3G 3GS hard plastic case with a chip easy to take anywhere
- Phone is not included
- This is a non-OEM product
- Material: Plastic
- Compatible with: iPhone 3G 3GS
- Size: 118 x 67 x 28mm/4.7 x 2.6 x 1.1in(L x W x H)
- Fit size, fully protected your iPhone 3G 3GS. New iPhone 3G 3GS hard plastic case with high quality assured
- Durable, produced by high quality material. iPhone hard plastic case protects your valuable investment from scratched and damage
- Washable and easy to remove. Plastic case cover is made of durable hard plastic material, protect your phone against everyday hazards element that may dirt it
- iPhone 3G 3GS hard plastic case with a chip easy to take anywhere. It is very convenient for carrying
- You can image the size of the clip case cover according to the coin, perfect gift for you or someone special
How to Change Phone Covers:
- Purchase a phone cover or replacement skin for your brand of phone from your service provider or from an array of websites, such as the one in the Resources section below
- Flip your cell phone over. Pry the old cover off by inserting the thin-bladed screwdriver along the seam on the back base of the cover. Once the blade is in place, make a twisting motion to pop the old cover off. Phone covers are made spring fit and come off by prying against this pressure. Once the bottom is free, lift on the cover and hold your phone down and it will pop off the top of your phone
- Lay the new cover over the back of your phone. Hook it over the top of your phone and click it into place
- Apply pressure to the top with your thumbs and work your way down to the back base of the cover and it should pop into place. You can also turn your phone over and push down on the front of your phone with your palm to get the cover to pop on
What is a Cell Phone Cover?
- A cell phone cover is a protective device that is meant to help shield the phone from damage and provide a barrier against normal wear and tear. It can either fit snugly over the phone like an extra "skin" or it can be more loose fitting, such as a cell phone case. The cell phone cover is not usually a product that comes with the phone, but can be purchased separately
- In some cases, a cell phone cover comes with a clip that attaches to a belt or waistline. This is a great accessory for those who do not have pockets or who feel a cell phone is too bulky and inconvenient to keep in a pocket. Instead, the cell phone cover offers an alternative that is often used, though some may consider it a bit flashy
Advantages of Mobile Phone Covers:
- Equip to ultimately defend your device from various harsh elements and damages, such as dents, dirt, dust, and drops. And since cell phones can easily break, having some type of protective barrier can avoid this from taking place
- Personalize your device using cell phone covers "based on your mood, attire, or lifestyle. For instance, if you need attend a formal party, just go for a chic cell phone case and you're all set for the night. With a classy device on hand, it's so easy to make heads turn and create a fashion statement
- Cover it with a new mobile phone case to give it an instant facelift, bringing back its pristine condition
- A lot of fun and excitement "dressing up your device with cases and covers is a thrilling experience" especially if you love to mix and match them with your outfit for the day. And with tons of options to choose from like fascinating designs, vibrant colors, sturdy materials, you will certainly discover something you love
Cell Phone Cover Instructions:
- Lay all cell cover pieces side by side. Find the cover piece that has a wide hole or opening and several smaller holes. This is your front piece, which will always leave the keypad, keys on the face of your phone, and trackball--if you have one--exposed and accessible for your uninterrupted use. Set this piece aside; you will return to it later
- Match the back cover piece(s) with holes that correspond to side keys. One swift snap-in should be all that is required to put a one-piece back cover into place. Two-piece back covers are slightly trickier, as you must first correctly interlock the two adjoining pieces before snapping both into place. To do this, look for indent or protruding grooves on one piece; the other piece will be a mirror image of the first. Line up the grooves accordingly then apply the entire cover to the back of your phone
- Match the holes on the front cover piece with the corresponding areas on your phone then snap into place. Most front cover pieces consist of one single piece; once you have properly matched the holes, you can snap the cover onto your phone
- 1 x Hard Plastic Case Cover for iPhone 3G 3GS
- 1 x Clip
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.25||USD$ 3.12||USD$ 3.00||USD$ 2.89||USD$ 2.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What's so fast about iPhone 3G S?
The first thing about iPhone 3GS is that the applications can be launched quickly.
The web pages are rendered in a fraction of time.
View the email attachments faster.
Improved performance and updated 3D graphics offer you better gaming experience.
Overall, Apple claims everything you do on iPhone 3GS is up to two times faster and more responsive than iPhone 3G.
- Does the Case reduce signal strength?
Plastic case, like any metal material casing, slightly reduces the reception of your device. If you are often around areas with weak reception, we recommend that you consider another type of case. However, if weak reception is not often an issue for you, you will unlikely notice the difference.
- Does the belt clip lock into different position?
Currently, only the belt clip lock into different angles as they swivel.