Customers Also Bought
- Heart style writing ballpoint pen interesting and wonderful
- Heart style design which is lovely and popular for kids
- Long slim handle is comfortable and easy to grip and write
- Lightweight and compact writing ballpoint pen
- Portable and very convenient writing ballpoint pen
- Made of high quality and durable material for long time use
- This heart ballpoint pen writes well, fairly easy to use
- Color: Golden
- Length: 285mm/11.2 in
- This golden ballpoint pen with heart feather design that will catch kids' or office workers' eyes
- Writing ballpoint pen is made of high quality and durable material for long time use
- Heart and feather design writing ballpoint pen is popular with girls who love beauty
- The writing ballpoint pen provides smooth lines and ink. It will make you have a unique feeling
How Does a Ballpoint Pen Work?
Parts That Make the Ballpoint Pen Work: We use ballpoint pens in our day-to-day life. They are used at school, home and the office. Most of us know ballpoint pens don't write very well when the writing tip is higher than its opposite end. That is because it is primarily a gravity-reliant writing instrument. The ballpoint pen has four basic parts that enable it to work; the writing tip, socket, ink reservoir and the connecting tube
- Inner Workings: There is a reason for this style of pen to have the name "ballpoint". Its writing tip is actually a tiny ball that is fitted into a socket, allowing it to roll around freely. The small ball can be made of a steel, tungsten carbide or brass. A narrow tube, called the ink reservoir, holds the ink, and a connecting tube connects the ink reservoir to the socket and ball. When we hold a ballpoint pen in our hand and begin to write, the ball rolls around in the socket, moving ink from inside the pen to the writing paper. Because of its design, the ink used in this type of pen tends to be thicker and sticky. A thinner ink would have a tendency to leak out from where the ball and socket fit together
- Basic Ballpoint Pens: The ballpoint pen has an outer cover that surrounds the ink reservoir. This is the part of the pen that we hold in our hand as we write. Some covers resemble a thick, plastic, straw-like object. Other covers are designed to fit the contours of our hand, and some are embellished with rubber-like grips. The writing tip of a basic ballpoint pen sticks out of one end of the pen's cover. On the opposite end, a small button-like cap is inserted into the end of the pen. Removable caps to cover the writing tips are often included to prevent the ink from drying out
- Mechanized Ballpoint Pens: Some ballpoint pen designs are more elaborate, and instead of the removable cap, they have a clicking mechanism. The mechanism moves the writing tip in and out of the cover when the user pushes the button that is located on the opposite end of the pen. This push button replaces the small cap found on the ends of non-mechanized ballpoint pens
- Gravity and Ink: Some ballpoint pens are not completely dependent on gravity to work. In those, designs there is a constant pressure applied behind the column of ink, enabling the writer to use the pen even if the writing tip is elevated. Typically the ballpoint pen requires a certain amount of pressure to be applied in order for it to work. It lacks the free-flowing quality found in some other pen designs
How to Repair a Ball Point Pen Cartridge?
The ink cartridge in a ball point pen can cause a number of problems. The most popular assumption is that the cartridge has run out of ink, but there can be other reasons. The ball itself may be stuck in the tip, there could be air in the cartridge or it may be dry. Any of these can occur if you have not used the pen in a while. You can try a number of things to repair the cartridge before you ultimately must replace it
- Unscrew the upper or lower portion of the pen -- it can vary depending on the exact type -- and remove the cartridge. Don't lose any of the springs or other components that may fall out and remember where each one goes
- Inspect the cartridge to see if it still contains ink and reassemble the pen if this is so. These first two steps are only needed if this pen has an opaque shell with a clear cartridge
- Tap the pen's tip on a hard glass surface and then run the tip over the surface multiple times quickly to try to free up a stuck ballpoint
- Heat the tip of the pen with a cigarette lighter for a couple of seconds to melt any ink that may have dried within the tip
- Suck on the pen's tip with your mouth to try and remove any air pockets that may have built up. Be careful of any ink that may come into your mouth; spit it out and wash out your mouth immediately if this happens
- Apply a small amount of window cleaner to your finger while wearing a rubber glove and then rub the cleaning solution into the tip of the pen to try and moisten the tip
- Install a new cartridge in the pen if you have determined the current cartridge is completely empty and/or dry. The exact type of cartridge you need can vary on your particular pen
- 15x Ballpoint Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.30||USD$ 12.58||USD$ 9.86||USD$ 6.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.