Customers Also Bought
- Heart-shaped flower ball pen interesting and wonderful
- Lightweight and compact ball pen
- Portable and very convenient ball pen
- Made of high quality and durable material for long time use
- Heart-shaped flower design which is lovely and popular
- Long slim handle ball pen is comfortable and easy to grip and write
- The ink in the pen makes you write smoothly and it is replaceable
- Feather Ballpoint Pen writes well, fairly easy to use
- Length: 10.6 in
- This decorative ballpoint pen with firebird feather design that will catch kids' or office workers' eyes
- Feather ballpoint pen is made of high quality and durable material for long time use
- Feather design writing ballpoint pen is popular with girls who love beauty
- The feather ballpoint pen provides smooth lines and ink. It will make you have a unique feeling
Size in Detail:
How Does a Ballpoint Pen Work?
Parts That Make the Ballpoint Pen Work: We use ballpoint pens in our day-to-day life. They are used at school, home and the office. Most of us know ballpoint pens don't write very well when the writing tip is higher than its opposite end. That is because it is primarily a gravity-reliant writing instrument. The ballpoint pen has four basic parts that enable it to work; the writing tip, socket, ink reservoir and the connecting tube
- Inner Workings: There is a reason for this style of pen to have the name "ballpoint". Its writing tip is actually a tiny ball that is fitted into a socket, allowing it to roll around freely. The small ball can be made of a steel, tungsten carbide or brass. A narrow tube, called the ink reservoir, holds the ink, and a connecting tube connects the ink reservoir to the socket and ball. When we hold a ballpoint pen in our hand and begin to write, the ball rolls around in the socket, moving ink from inside the pen to the writing paper. Because of its design, the ink used in this type of pen tends to be thicker and sticky. A thinner ink would have a tendency to leak out from where the ball and socket fit together
- Basic Ballpoint Pens: The ballpoint pen has an outer cover that surrounds the ink reservoir. This is the part of the pen that we hold in our hand as we write. Some covers resemble a thick, plastic, straw-like object. Other covers are designed to fit the contours of our hand, and some are embellished with rubber-like grips. The writing tip of a basic ballpoint pen sticks out of one end of the pen's cover. On the opposite end, a small button-like cap is inserted into the end of the pen. Removable caps to cover the writing tips are often included to prevent the ink from drying out
- Mechanized Ballpoint Pens: Some ballpoint pen designs are more elaborate, and instead of the removable cap, they have a clicking mechanism. The mechanism moves the writing tip in and out of the cover when the user pushes the button that is located on the opposite end of the pen. This push button replaces the small cap found on the ends of non-mechanized ballpoint pens
- Gravity and Ink: Some ballpoint pens are not completely dependent on gravity to work. In those, designs there is a constant pressure applied behind the column of ink, enabling the writer to use the pen even if the writing tip is elevated. Typically the ballpoint pen requires a certain amount of pressure to be applied in order for it to work. It lacks the free-flowing quality found in some other pen designs
How to Repair a Ball Point Pen Cartridge?
The ink cartridge in a ball point pen can cause a number of problems. The most popular assumption is that the cartridge has run out of ink, but there can be other reasons. The ball itself may be stuck in the tip, there could be air in the cartridge or it may be dry. Any of these can occur if you have not used the pen in a while. You can try a number of things to repair the cartridge before you ultimately must replace it
- Unscrew the upper or lower portion of the pen -- it can vary depending on the exact type -- and remove the cartridge. Don't lose any of the springs or other components that may fall out and remember where each one goes
- Inspect the cartridge to see if it still contains ink and reassemble the pen if this is so. These first two steps are only needed if this pen has an opaque shell with a clear cartridge
- Tap the pen's tip on a hard glass surface and then run the tip over the surface multiple times quickly to try to free up a stuck ballpoint
- Heat the tip of the pen with a cigarette lighter for a couple of seconds to melt any ink that may have dried within the tip
- Suck on the pen's tip with your mouth to try and remove any air pockets that may have built up. Be careful of any ink that may come into your mouth; spit it out and wash out your mouth immediately if this happens
- Apply a small amount of window cleaner to your finger while wearing a rubber glove and then rub the cleaning solution into the tip of the pen to try and moisten the tip
- Install a new cartridge in the pen if you have determined the current cartridge is completely empty and/or dry. The exact type of cartridge you need can vary on your particular pen
- 1 x Ballpoint Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.85||USD$ 9.68||USD$ 9.52||USD$ 9.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.