Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: DC+12V/AC24V
- Power: 8W
- Infrared Optical Output Power: 2,400W
- Infrared Light Half-power Angle / Full-power Angle: 120,180 degree
- Infrared Optical Wavelength: 850nm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Size: 2.5" Dia.
- Far radiation and high-definition
- Highly integration LED array, so small volume
- Uniform light
- Long life, LED array life is 50,000 h (the effective lifetime is 10,000 h), which is higer than the average LED life
- Efficient, ordinary IR LED conversion efficiency is only about 10%, while the LED array which is specially designed is about 25%
- 25% LED array conversion efficiency
What is a LED Array?
- If you have experience soldering printed circuit boards (PCB), the light-emitting diode (LED) array approach might prove to be the less expensive option. While you might be more familiar with the 5mm-wide LEDs that emit visible light, LEDs that only emit certain wavelengths of IR light also exist. For the purposes of illumination, you'll want to get IR LEDs that emit 850nm light, as longer wavelengths (e.g. 950nm) typically work better for signaling applications like TV remote controls
What is an IR Filters?
- Known as "cold mirrors" or "infrared transmitting filters," special glasses reflect virtually all visible light while allowing only infrared photons to pass through them. Popular in military and law enforcement operations, these filters can be placed over car headlights or high-power flood lights to completely block all visible photons, leaving only a strong, penetrating source of infrared radiation. Plus, unlike LEDs, these filters allow a range of frequencies through, making them compatible with almost all types of infrared night-vision devices.
How to Use the Infra Red Illuminator with the ATN Night Spirit Night Vision?
- An Infra Red (IR) Illuminator is used in night vision equipment where there is insufficient light to see an object. The Infra Red light significantly improves the visibility, which is often compromised at night. Objects that are hardly visible to the naked eye can be detected through an Infra Red illuminator. You can also use the 450 mW IR Illuminator with the ATN Night Spirit Night Vision Monocular to enhance visibility. Here's how you can use the Infra Red Illuminator with the ATN Night Spirit Night Vision Monocular.
- Pull out the operation knob and twist it to the "IR" position
- Begin using the Infra Red Illuminator.
- Using the 450 mW IR Illuminator
- Use the 450 mW IR Illuminator with the help of a separate battery, not the battery supplied with the main unit.
- Install the battery by unscrewing the cap and inserting the battery in the direction depicted by the diagram on the IR.
- Screw the adapter into the thread on the scope.
- Install IR to the rail of adapter and screw in the fixator.
- Turn on the digital IR illuminator by pressing the "+" button and turn it off by pressing the "-" button. The green LED light will be lit when the IR illuminator is turned on.
- Adjust the IR brightness by pushing "+" and "-" buttons.
- Change the IR beam width to adjust the field coverage and to bring it into focus. To do this, simply turn the IR lens.
- Use the screw tool provided with your set to open the IR control panel and change the position of the IR.
- 1 x Infrared Night Vision LED Array Illuminator
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.76||USD$ 46.53||USD$ 44.31||USD$ 41.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.